Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

Big Brown Areola

Young Soul
Daps
Episode 3 best one so far. :ehh:

They have all that technology but don't have cameras outside. :troll:
They can watch the memory of a guinea pig. :troll:
But yea it's great according to these weirdos. :heh:

6/10.

So far worst season of Edgy Mirror.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Arkangel was a dud. But Damn Crocodile might be the biggest piece of black mirror shyt ever. :francis: wtf man. I hope it gets better from here.
It gets worse.

Metalhead. By gawd. Probably the worst, most pointless Black Mirror episode ever. Someone please tell me what I missed that justified that episode ever being filmed. I will give it 2 stars strictly because it was scary in spots.

Callister 7/10
Arkangel 8/10
Crocodile 5/10
Hang the DJ 9/10
Metalhead 4/10
Black Museum...

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
It gets worse.

Metalhead. By gawd. Probably the worst, most pointless Black Mirror episode ever. Someone please tell me what I missed that justified that episode ever being filmed. I will give it 2 stars strictly because it was scary in spots.

Callister 7/10
Arkangel 8/10
Crocodile 5/10
Hang the DJ 9/10
Metalhead 4/10
Black Museum...
Im on metal head now and I might not even make it though it because "Hang the DJ" legit made me tired. It was definitely a decent episode but it was so damn long winded. I was glad when it was over. So far tho it seems Season 3 was the sweet spot for black mirror. I can't really connect to this new shyt at all smh. Imma keep watch tho.

mtg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are people actually complaining and wanting this to go back to just a UK show. I watched it when it was just that and I'll take this Netflix version any day. Six episodes a year is a lot better than three episodes every two years. And let's not act like when they were releasing three episodes every two years there wasn't a bad episode in that crop.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
They can watch the memory of a guinea pig. :troll:

LOL...I'd put a spoiler tag on this one. I read it before I finished the episode and knew the ending :yeshrug:

Random (non spoiler) thing I noticed while watching Crocodile:

If you go on Google and type in "anyone", the first autocomplete suggestion is "Anyone who knows what live is".

I guess A LOT of people are binging this.