Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jon Hamm going to star in the Black Mirror Christmas special :leon:
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/09/29/jon-hamm-to-star-in-black-mirror-christmas-special

black_mirror_xmas_cast.jpg
:wow:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I just found about this show. Damn episode 3 is some crazy shyt. I didn't care too much for the 1st 2 eps but :damn: this grain shyt is wild as fukk! I thought dude was like an android or something at first. The way he busted his wife was crazy.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I just found about this show. Damn episode 3 is some crazy shyt. I didn't care too much for the 1st 2 eps but :damn: this grain shyt is wild as fukk! I thought dude was like an android or something at first. The way he busted his wife was crazy.

They took checking your wife's facebook to a whole 'nother level. When they were banging to past fukks, I knew it wasn't going to last. Just goes to show how technology can ruin relationships.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas

watcin the grain

Intense as fukk episode

:wow;

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I've already watched all episodes but I have a question concerning "The Entire History Of You"

Am I correct in assuming that baby wasn't Liam's seed?

:mjcry: And when he kept doing the playback on his wife's staring at him was it after when she cheated and was it implying that she really loved him even after cheating on him?

He was ill with the observations though :wow:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've already watched all episodes but I have a question concerning "The Entire History Of You"

:mjcry: And when he kept doing the playback on his wife's staring at him was it after when she cheated and was it implying that she really loved him even after cheating on him?

It wasn't his kid :mjcry:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And for the playback thing, it doesn't matter if it was before or after she cheated, or if she really loved him or not, all that matters if that he thought that she did and he couldn't stand to have that memory anymore :wow:

You made me watch the last 10 minutes of that episode :mjcry: