Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You nikkas never disappoint with these British joints.

Watched the first three eps last night, and i was literally either :russ:,:merchant:,:whoo:, or :ohhh: damn near the entire time.

I gotta say the first ep was my favorite. I was thinking this dude really ain't about to fukk a pig on life tv initially. Then I actually felt nervous for dude as he started running out of time, and options... then the filthy pig showed up, and they had the shot of its bootyhole... ready for the taking....
then the cac mufukka went in on the pig.... for an hour :krs:

Unforgettable episode. Second was a little underwhelming watching it right after the first, but solid nonetheless. The third though really picked up. Like the cat said above, the homie's detective game was ridiculous. Watching him tear down that broad's lies was a thing of beauty....

About to queue up the second series for later.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can i watch these in random order or is there an overarching story?

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
i watched the second series i liked them, white bear made me feel some type of way, waldo was hilarious to me and that chick with braids :takedat:. the first one was just creepy.

was the fades a good show?

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
15 Million Merits is just brilliant.

If you guys like Brooker he does other tv shows but way different from Black Mirror.

Most of Screenwipe is on YouTube though it's a little dated now.

If you enjoy spoofs in the naked gun vein watch A Touch of Cloth which is written by Brooker and is hilarious.

Newswipe has 2 seasons and I think it's Brooker's best work, also on YouTube.

And another personal favorite, How TV Ruined Your Life which is six episodes of a different theme each with Brooker ranting on each. I love those, the Aspiration episode and Love episodes are great, I probably know each by heart.

There's also Weekly Wipe which is on YouTube and is really funny and not too dated yet.

And then there's 2013, 2012, 2011 Wipe on YouTube which are all worth a gander I reckon.

...I love Charlie Brooker :yeshrug: