Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
San Junipero was dope,its also my favorite of the season

1.San Junipero
2.Shut Up and Dance
3.Men Against Fire
4.Hated In The Nation
5.Playtest
6.Nosedive

ehh, I'll re-watch it this weekend. Even other websites are saying San Junipero was the best one of the season. No way San Junipero was better than Shut Up & Dance or Playtest( which my 12year old son loved..lol )

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
lol@ that ep being your #1. Maybe I need to go back and re-watch that episode or something. It's not that serious,but i'm just not seeing how you guys even like this episode .

edit: and for the record I love the twilight movies( had to throw that out there ) and even read the books, so it's not the whole "Love" thing.
Same thing I said(except for that Twilight shyt:mjlol:). San Junipero was the weakest to me as well.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
From most favorite to least for me is:

Hated In The Nation (11/10)
Shut Up and Dance (9.8/10)
Playtest (9.5/10)
San Junipero (8/10)
Nosedive (7.5/10)
Men Against Fire (7/10)

Fantastic season :wow:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Just a great season :wow: I think Nosedive was the worst scenario for a world to live in, I just wouldn't be able to deal with the fake smiling all the time.
The weakest episode might have been ep 5 for me, not that it was bad, just not on par with the rest of the season.
As for the San Junipero hate on here, I don't really get it, it was a solid episode and quite heartbreaking at times. If the lesbian thing bothers you that much that it ruins the damn haunting thought of living in VR while being in an old folks home, it might not be for you but:manny: it hit home for me.
Charlie Brooker still the gawd of television:blessed:

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Just a great season :wow: I think Nosedive was the worst scenario for a world to live in, I just wouldn't be able to deal with the fake smiling all the time.
The weakest episode might have been ep 5 for me, not that it was bad, just not on par with the rest of the season.
As for the San Junipero hate on here, I don't really get it, it was a solid episode and quite heartbreaking at times. If the lesbian thing bothers you that much that it ruins the damn haunting thought of living in VR while being in an old folks home, it might not be for you but:manny: it hit home for me.
Charlie Brooker still the gawd of television:blessed:
:russ: did u read that article on China doing it for real?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can see "San Junipero" being divisive but I'm :dwillhuh: at the hate ep 5 is getting. shyt was dope as fukk. And scary. Turned dude into a Nazi basically, even had the same eugenics bullshyt ideology they did. It was low key creepy as fukk.

Fred.

It was low key possible too which made it creepy:mjpls:

What happened the guy at the end? He went home but saw an illusion of his girlfriend?:dwillhuh:

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Brehs, especially blown away by Hated in the Nation. I had no idea at first it was a whole feature-length movie, but didn't bore me for a second. Was great seeing the GoT 'Waif' be a real gal - she can get it

After it was done, went to the Twitter machine and searched for #DeathTo - :lupe:

I admit I'm one who didn't groove so much with San Junipero which is a lot of brehs favorites but it was at the tail end of a binge in the early morning hours gonna give it another shot

• Dap
Reactions: hex