Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Just watched season 1 ep 3 - The history of you.

Man, I just sat there for like 5 minutes after it was over. This one made me extremely heated.. Damn this one should of been a movie, I wanted to know what happen next...
Its probably gonna be a film RDJ bought the rigts. I cant believe i didnt notice that the thing they put in ur mind is called a "grain" and if you get rid of it ur going "against the grain":upsetfavre:......clever word play by them i guess.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Episode 5 :mjcry:

After watching it im surprised so many people are saying its the weakest episode

Its way better than Nosedive which IMO is the weakest episode and it was better than Playtest too

Bout to watch the last episode now :mjcry:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Episode 5 :mjcry:

After watching it im surprised so many people are saying its the weakest episode

Its way better than Nosedive which IMO is the weakest episode and it was better than Playtest too

Bout to watch the last episode now :mjcry:
Ep was dope as fukk....I just finished...ep 4 was the worst ....od wack

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rankings for the season
1. San Junipero (Most ambitious love story since Eternal Sunshine and the least cynical story in Black Mirror history.)
2. Nosedive (Dug the quirky, humorous tone and the premise is fun even if it is a rehash of the "Meow Meow Beans" episode of "Community")
3. Shut Up and Dance
4. Hated In The Nation (Should have been a tv series. Enjoyable crime procedural)
5. Playtest (The twists were fun, but they kinda went od with it. Him returning home only to find out his mom has Alzheimers too would have been a more impactful ending)
6. Men Against Fire

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Rankings for the season
1. San Junipero (Most ambitious love story since Eternal Sunshine and the least cynical story in Black Mirror history.)
2. Nosedive (Dug the quirky, humorous tone and the premise is fun even if it is a rehash of the "Meow Meow Beans" episode of "Community")
3. Shut Up and Dance
4. Hated In The Nation (Should have been a tv series. Enjoyable crime procedural)
5. Playtest (The twists were fun, but they kinda went od with it. Him returning home only to find out his mom has Alzheimers too would have been a more impactful ending)
6. Men Against Fire

lol@ that ep being your #1. Maybe I need to go back and re-watch that episode or something. It's not that serious,but i'm just not seeing how you guys even like this episode .

edit: and for the record I love the twilight movies( had to throw that out there ) and even read the books, so it's not the whole "Love" thing.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rankings for the season
1. Shut Up and Dance
2. San Junipero
3. Hated In The Nation
4. Men Against Fire
5. Nosedive
6. Playtest

Fixed

Shut Up and Dance might be my favorite of the series. I was rooting for the kid the whole way until he ran into the dude with the drone. I was even conflicted when his mom called him and the boys showed up. They spent so much time making him seem like any normal kid it was tough to turn on him in the last few moments. I didn't have time to process, it was just over. You never think of a kid his age being capable of that. If they cast an adult lead it wouldn't have worked.

Bronn just cheated on his wife right?:lupe:

Only the drone guy, kid, and black guy were on that bullshyt right?:lupe:

The woman got caught up because of the scandal we saw on the newspaper.

Trollface.png

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I didn't know i skipped Season 2 so i watched it last night, White Bear was pretty good and fukked up but understandable, the Waldo was trash imo.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol@ that ep being your #1. Maybe I need to go back and re-watch that episode or something. It's not that serious,but i'm just not seeing how you guys even like this episode .

edit: and for the record I love the twilight movies( had to throw that out there ) and even read the books, so it's not the whole "Love" thing.

:mjlol:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand how so many posters dislike the San Junipero episode. Have you no hearts?[/QUOTE

The only critique that I've seen about it on here is that it promotes the feminist/lgbtq agenda or whatever :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

San Junipero was dope,its also my favorite of the season

1.San Junipero
2.Shut Up and Dance
3.Men Against Fire
4.Hated In The Nation
5.Playtest
6.Nosedive

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I can see "San Junipero" being divisive but I'm :dwillhuh: at the hate ep 5 is getting. shyt was dope as fukk. And scary. Turned dude into a Nazi basically, even had the same eugenics bullshyt ideology they did. It was low key creepy as fukk.

Fred.