Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
How to check if your device supports Black Mirror: Bandersnatch

Look like no android? I'm going to try to airplay to my apple tv after this movie I'm watching goes off.

Damn that sucks for anyone that don’t have a console or smart tv then:lolbron:

I’m about to go in deeper on this shyt tonight.... like last night since it was after 3 and I had to work today.... I kinda purposely made decisions that led to quick final conclusions.

I was afraid if not I’d been on that shyt till I had to go to work:mjlol:

But now I got time:blessed:

Martha

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Damn that sucks for anyone that don’t have a console or smart tv then:lolbron:

I’m about to go in deeper on this shyt tonight.... like last night since it was after 3 and I had to work today.... I kinda purposely made decisions that led to quick final conclusions.

I was afraid if not I’d been on that shyt till I had to go to work:mjlol:

But now I got time:blessed:

Martha

I got a Smart tv but its a 2016 joint so idk if that's why netflix isn't supporting it.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Oh you have no idea how true theM words may possibly be......:youngsabo:

Martha

So much fukkery already... I'm about to run this the entirety of the night and possibly right up until the college football playoffs tomorrow. Just when I thought I had a grasp on shyt I got hit with the pump fake.

This is my kind of sci-fi piff. :wow:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Damn......

I made contact or communication with Stefan then ultimately drove that nicca insane. After that..... some crazy fukkery happened with this big ass fight scene:mjlol::mjlol:

This shyt is hilarious.

If anyone comes across the option ‘fukk Yeah’, do yourself a favor and choose it :laff:

"If this is supposed to be entertainment, how come nothing entertaining is happening?"

I actually spent time trying to
Explain to a Stefan what "Netflix" is and that I'm a viewer from the 21st Century

Parts of that branch reminded me of "Cabin in the Woods".

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Does "5 Stars" mean you won? I got that one, and I got another ending that kicked me completely back to the Netflix menu screen. I thought THAT one meant I "won".

Its the one where you go back to childhood, leave the rabbit under the bed, and get on the train that derails. Then, back in 1984 you pass out and die in the therapists office.
Then get kicked out to the Netflix menu with Arcangel queued up.
I figured that meant that I "won" the game.

5 stars means my end game got 5 stars. I don’t think there is a “perfect” ending, but rather an ending you are ok with? :manny:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
"If this is supposed to be entertainment, how come nothing entertaining is happening?"

I actually spent time trying to
Explain to a Stefan what "Netflix" is and that I'm a viewer from the 21st Century

Parts of that branch reminded me of "Cabin in the Woods".

I did the same with explaining Netflix but didn't fully flesh it out, decided to leave him panicked. Then to see the psych be ready for the fade was hilarious. I really want to go all the way back to picking the song on the bus.

This makes me wanna play The Wolf Among Us again. :wow:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Definitely give them props for ingenuity, this is a game changer for sure....but....the story was quite mediocre I thought. I imagine this will be put to better use in the future.
I really hope season five is a step up because not gonna lie, they're losing me.

I was enjoying it until they pulled the okie doke and made me go back for picking "the wrong choice". Like breh what's the point of letting me pick if you're just gonna force a scenario on me?

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
What the fukk do you guys mean 5 stars?

Pretty interesting.

when the screen is trying to explain what netflix is to him and he like wtf? and he basically tells his dad the tv is controlling him, made me LOL and he is like I think I need to see the therapist now. lol

Glad that breh from Dunkirk is getting work, he barely spoke in that movie.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
What the fukk do you guys mean 5 stars?

In some endings, they flash forward to the video game reviewer reviewing the "Bandersnatch" game. If he thinks the game is trash, he'll give it 0. If the game is incomplete and rushed out, he'll give it 2.5. But its possible to get the game released in a state where the reviewer gives it a 5 star review.

If you choose to decide that that's your goal, then that's how you "win".

Last edited: