Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (Official Thread)

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Finished the season :wow:

My favorite episodes in order

1A. Hang The DJ
1B. Black Museum
2. USS Callister
3. Crocodile :sadcam:
4. Arkangel
5. Metalhead

Overall a really good season IMO.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
This shyt is ........ trippy as fukk:mjlol:

Dude stole ol girls p*ssy:troll:

Martha
That p*ssy line might be the worst line of the series. I really questioned how good this season would be after that.

I finished 4 eps. Callister and Hang the Dj are my favorites.

Callister 7.5/10 (very unique despite flaws)
Arkangel 7/10 (predictable)
Crocodile 6.5/10 (gone girl)
Hang the Dj 7.5/10 (feels)

Worst season so far but still good

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I watched USS Callister yesterday and thought it was decent. My girl was dying laughing at all the office banter. It was fairly predictable tho.
Lame cac is CTO and gets treated like shyt.. the gym bag thing woulda had me firing that fukk boy. Kinda crazy how everyone was just resigned to they fate other than Walton. This white hoe get there and outcoding an Indian, a sister and a brother :stopitslime:
My nikka still an intern :mjcry:
Jesse Pinkman was Gamer691 :ohhh:

Last edited:

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
That p*ssy line might be the worst line of the series. I really questioned how good this season would be after that.

I finished 4 eps. Callister and Hang the Dj are my favorites.

Callister 7.5/10 (very unique despite flaws)
Arkangel 7/10 (predictable)
Crocodile 6.5/10 (gone girl)
Hang the Dj 7.5/10 (feels)

Worst season so far but still good
Real shyt. I get that it was supposed to be like a corny '60s vibe, but that line just felt so forced an over the top. I think that them gong from 3,4,6,6 numbe of episodes per season is kinda fukking them. Imagine if they took the 3 best episodes from last season and the 3 best from this one and just rode with that possibly just extending The runtime 10-20 min per episode. How would y'all rate the season episode to episode? I'm watching in order with ol girl, but may watch the best episode alone this morning :mjgrin:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Dope season. Metalhead seemed like a throwback to old monsterflicks.

Would be interesting to see a chronology of the BM universe. Metalhead is probably the furthest into the future we've seen, with pigfukker or Waldo being the earliest.

15 million merits seems to be exist alongside some of the other episodes, as we hear abou the hosts, see WRAITH BABES and a mention is made of HOT SHOTS. Guessing it's just a social experiment or maybe some kind of punishment that puts people on the bikes.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I'm actually rooting against Landry's crew in SS Callister :francis:

I was there for a while, until he started
turning people into monsters and throwing kids out of airlocks.
Even though the kid isn't "real", this is like the "disturbed" behavior that serial killers showed in Mindhunter.

If you start abusing virtual children, you'll probably move on to animal cruelty in the real world, then escalate into sadism against living people. So it's not simple GTA-style fun.

They didn't need to leave him paralyzed and starving to death, though. Punishment in Black Mirror is always excessive :demonic:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
liked this season a whole lot more than the last, but it still doesn't have the grittiness the Channel 4 version did, but still very good.

Metalhead was some other shyt (Terminator dog :picard::merchant::why::whoo::mjcry:) and 1 of my favorite episodes of the entire series but I do love film noir :takedat: . Outside of Mr. Robot, I don't think there was an TV episode that made me feel that tense this year :wow:

after that I'd rank the episodes as

Black Museum
Crocodile (episode was very cinematic)
Hang the DJ
Arkangel
USS Callister