“Black Men who PAWG get the PAWGS White Men DON’T WANT. Black men get THE LEFTOVERS and NOT top of the line or elite White Women” - Dr. Umar Johnson

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
As long as these folks (black men and women) who date out don't put their own people down and put other non black people on such high regards, I don't give a fukk about who they date.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't buy it.Women are too whimsical.Especially the white woman.They can definitely fall victim to some gift of gab & finesse'n.And that's without the resources.Now If you're financially stable/ successful in life, forget about it.Pulling a bad white chick is easy peasy.Nothing special about it.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I don’t know about this.

My boy married a white sorority chick from the University of Alabama. She come from old, long, white money. Brother done married her, and got 2 kids with her. They’re a happy little family. But then again, he come from money too. Not old, white money, but they do well. I dated his sister back in high school.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sadly I agree. I don't recall seeing brehs bagging pawg who are CEOs, directors, six-to-seven certs, etc. :yeshrug:
Water falls to its level. I garuntee you that six cert brehs in cali are paired six cert computer PAWGs. Same with handsome brehs and pretty PAWGs. Same with doctor brehs matching with lawyer PAWGS etc.

You cant be expecting an avg black man to get the cream of the crop of a foreign group. He is more likely to get an average becky or a HAWG. So of course Ray or Jalen who you went to highschool with and currently works at home depot will bring home a HAWG. its expected.