“Black Men who PAWG get the PAWGS White Men DON’T WANT. Black men get THE LEFTOVERS and NOT top of the line or elite White Women” - Dr. Umar Johnson

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
define top tier white women? Nikkas aren't checking for scandinavian no body pale skin hoes.
This is one of the main thing cacs/non blacks like to leave out when they say black men "get leftovers" of their race. What white people and non blacks in general consider fat and what we consider fat are two different things. Most Asians would consider Meghan the Stallion fat but she has the "ideal" shape amongst black men. I do agree that there are c00ns/thirsty black men out there that would fukk anything but people act like there aren't different cultural expectations towards women as well.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Top of the line or elite white women is an oxymoron. Because white women can't be elite :mjlol:

And that's not joke-militancy either. Because just last year cacs of all kinds were bragging about not washing their legs or other parts of themselves or using washcloths. :scust:

And add to the fact that they burn in the sun like vampires and you have a recipe for low quality.

Then toss in several centuries of anti-Black behavior (which k00ns don't care about) and it makes no sense to have any dealings with them on that kind of level.

And he's right about interracial relationships being an exercise in self-hatred. That's definitely borne out by the evidence.

Last edited:

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Top of the line or elite white women is an oxymoron. Because white women can't be elite :mjlol:

And that's not joke-militancy either. Because just last year cacs of all kinds were bragging about not washing their legs or other parts of themselves or using washcloths. :scust:

And add to the fact that they burn in the sun like vampires and you have a recipe for low quality.

Then toss in several centuries of anti-Black behavior (which k00ns don't care about) and it makes no sense to have any dealings with them on that kind of level.
There's truth to this show me the baddest yt and Il raise u Bria Myles

Daps
Sort of.

Not in the insulting "it's the best they can do" kind of narrative that you see militants and racists push. When I see a decent looking breh with a ghastly white women, I don't automatically think he's a c00n (although I'm not saying that it isn't the case sometimes) I simply get the impression that he would date/marry a fat, ugly, or average woman of any race because he doesn't know any better.

I feel like black men are guilted, manipulated, and even encouraged to have low standards with women (not just white women) and go low or average even if they look like they're doing well for themselves.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I never understood this line of thinking. Why i would care to have the same type of taste WM have? This logic low key puts their standards on a pedstal and shames ours
THANK YOU!
define top tier white women? Nikkas aren't checking for scandinavian no body pale skin hoes.
No body is the real issue. And the Coli falls right into it with these weight thresholds they don't know the truth about.

Daps

He wrong or right with this take?:jbhmm:

Wrong.....that's some shyt a racist neckbeard white boy would say.

The 6 certs/6 figs handsome brehs get the equivalent white broads.

The dusty brehs get the dusty Becky.

The average brehs get the average Becky.

Not sure about this narrative that normal brehs turn down prime Nia Long for Mama June. If breh is smashing Mama June he was struggling to pull Lizzo on the Black side.