Black Men need to "Man-Up", mentor these lil nigglets out chea.

Daps
not a fan of the feminist anit-male movement, but dudes not taking care of their seeds is real talk, more than there should be. But too often, when we do the right thing, you dont hear about it, that needs to change:leostare:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
2013 is almost here and I still ain't gonna mentor any of these lil nikkas. It's two people's responsibility to make sure these fukk nikkas in training turn out right. They moms and they pops.

:aicmon:

Lot of these dudes don't have a male role model

You dont have to raise the dude... just show up and give a little guidance

Its only right

EVERYONE could use a lil help now and then

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I like how shyt like this puts the onus. Completely on the black man who has absolutely nothing to do with that shyt and alleviates the black woman who made the wrong choices of everything.

It's almost 2013. bytches need to stop pointing the finger and do for themselves.
So a dude who doesn't raise his kid has no responsibility for how the kid turns out?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:aicmon:

Lot of these dudes don't have a male role model

You dont have to raise the dude... just show up and give a little guidance

Its only right

EVERYONE could use a lil help now and then

His pops should be there to give him guidance. Imagine a grown ass man showing up to your crib talmbout "He bruh, I wanna spend some time with your 8 year old son and teach him some thangs. I'll bring him back before midnight, you can trust me :shaq:"

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
So a dude who doesn't raise his kid has no responsibility for how the kid turns out?

The kids father has the responsibility. But the article ain't saying that. The article is saying a nikka like me to be a father to these fukk nikkas in training. Naw breh, I ain't bout that life. Tell his moms and pops to raise their kids and not expect the every black man to pick up the slack for their mistakes.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
funny how our history shows we are actually one of the tightest knit communities on this planet

something happened that made us lose that. i dont know what it is

but i know if you been around black people

its all love and happiness

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
funny how our history shows we are actually one of the tightest knit communities on this planet

something happened that made us lose that. i dont know what it is

but i know if you been around black people

its all love and happiness

We also used to shame people for their poor decisions that fukk up not only their lives, but the lives of their children as well.

it'd be one thing if these nikkas was fatherless because their pops got murked in the movement, got locked up as a political prisoner, or some shyt like that. But that ain't the case. You got irresponsible bytches, fukking irresponsible nikkas, and wanting the responsible among us to be burdened with their mistakes.

fukk that, until women start shaming other women for being single mothers, and nikkas start putting the beats on nikkas for running out on they seeds, my black ass ain't gon do shyt :stopitslime:

BlackElitism

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
I mentor every chance I get. I run into a lot of males(mostly from different churches) who have little positive male role models in their 20's who are doing well for themselves. That's where I come in. I ask them about their future plans and give them my number.

Mostly the questions are about college, how to pay for it, military options, etc. I feel it is my duty to look out for these kids because I had someone look out for me. Although it was my father, not everyone is blessed. I didn't read the original article so I'm not sure if this guy is asking something ridiculous like only dating single mothers. :whoa:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
We also used to shame people for their poor decisions that fukk up not only their lives, but the lives of their children as well.

it'd be one thing if these nikkas was fatherless because their pops got murked in the movement, got locked up as a political prisoner, or some shyt like that. But that ain't the case. You got irresponsible bytches, fukking irresponsible nikkas, and wanting the responsible among us to be burdened with their mistakes.fukk that, until women start shaming other women for being single mothers, and nikkas start putting the beats on nikkas for running out on they seeds, my black ass ain't gon do shyt :stopitslime:

thats why its important to be a real nikka and stay level headed.
all the cats that can do somethign gotta be able to communicate
communication is key and can go a long way.
i kick it wit my lil nikkas atleast once a week
always tell them nikkas to stay strong, keep em motivated
alotta nikkas on here aint motivated

you think people like being in fukked up situations?
some people dont know know better thats what they was raised in.
yea females make mistakes wit bum nikkas but imo
i see more women willing to change and have changed.

if you not gone do shyt why even have an opinion thats all im sayin
or look down on people cuz sometimes they dont know any better

motivation and communication is important

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

it'd be one thing if these nikkas was fatherless because their pops got murked in the movement, got locked up as a political prisoner, or some shyt like that. But that ain't the case. You got irresponsible bytches, fukking irresponsible nikkas, and wanting the responsible among us to be burdened with their mistakes.

fukk that, until women start shaming other women for being single mothers, and nikkas start putting the beats on nikkas for running out on they seeds, my black ass ain't gon do shyt :stopitslime:
Shaming grown people has nothing to do with the kids. The sad fact is that the kids are already here and we will have to deal with them one way or another. Either that's helping them while they are young, so they can be productive members of society. Or it's dealing with them later when they are committing crimes and having needy children of their own.

I say it's beneficial for us to have as many black people doing well as possible, so we can start to build wealth and progress within our own community. Mentoring is a good way to touch lives and assist these kids who have nothing positive to look forward to. Yes it's their parents responsibilty, but its also not the kids fault if their parents don't handle their responsibilities.