Black men are dying are you have these black nerds crying to superhero trailers

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

If he was watching the Alton Sterling video it would have been a different story. I say my 14yr old cousin down and had him watch the Alton Sterling video and sure the little nikka cried but I am sure he wouldn't cry over some simple shyt like a movie trailer. Black nerds are disgraceful, leave all this pathetic shyt to the Cacs as it fits those swagless rhythm less fukkers. Black guys doing shyt like this is disgusting and comes across as weak.:scust:

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
Its pathetic that he is crying but just because black men are dying doesn't mean black people can't voice their displeasures about other things that affect them. :jbhmm:

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
f49c4ffd15e81b7a4b4b5845b6bd0d43.jpg

Rey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Why is this dude crying for the trailer wasn't even all that anyways.... :what:

DC stans been :mjcry: since that Superman vs Batman fiasco. Anything that gives them hope making them tear up. after that huff ass Justice League trailer that Wonder Woman trailer must look like The Godfather to them.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
So black people aren't allowed their joy or the privilege of having some form of escapism. Got ya'.

And you're a fukking scumbag for showing your cousin that video, so edgy breh.

You fukk boi I am saying it's pathetic to cry over a fukking movie trailer you stupid c*nt. And I showed my cousin because I had a talk with him about the reality a black man faces in America, you might want your family member to walk blissfully ignorant into their death but I like my family and generally want them to know who to avoid and what the repercautions might be otherwise.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:childplease:

Op trying to guage how his family and friends gonna act because he filmed himself looking like Knowshon Moreno to a Wonder Woman trailer:bryan:

You can tell he talk too fukking much in real life type of muthafukka you gotta insult to get him to shut up:scust:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how you gonna cry about a film trailer ...... smh .... and post it on social media .......

live and let live .... but i could never roll with a dude like this

EDIT: Just watched the first minute ...... Im not violent, but I want to punch him in the face ..... and smash his PS4

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
You fukk boi I am saying it's pathetic to cry over a fukking movie trailer you stupid c*nt. And I showed my cousin because I had a talk with him about the reality a black man faces in America, you might want your family member to walk blissfully ignorant into their death but I like my family and generally want them to know who to avoid and what the repercautions might be otherwise.
Is it possible and maybe this is a stretch for him to be aware of both? And feel strongly about both? Is that impossible?