Black Men And Loser Media

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Where do you stay bruh? I'm not disagreeing with you, just trying to gain perspective. I haven't lived in Atlanta all my life, but I am from Georgia. I'm a funny guy and women think I'm somewhat attractive. I do well everywhere I go. Self confidence is a game changer.

Philly. I've stayed in DC and Tennessee too.

I noticed women in the South are much more welcoming and much more sweet than women up north. This was true in Tennessee. When I visited women in Atlanta, they were outright thirsty. I had women flat out approach me there. Just saying that's not true for other cities. Alot of girls in Atlanta are desperate because there's not too many men down there and a large amount of the men that are there are gay.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always

I noticed women in the South are much more welcoming and much more sweet than women up north. This was true in Tennessee. When I visited women in Atlanta, they were outright thirsty. I had women flat out approach me there. Just saying that's not true for other cities. Alot of girls in Atlanta are desperate because there's not too many men down there and a large amount of the men that are there are gay.
Girls in the bible belt are classic wife material. It's mind blowing how approachable they are. They remind of girls from movies. It's difficult to explain. They're almost so nice and respectable it's unrealistic.

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA

:obama: That's what's up. I know some chicks from LA that moves out here that always tell me guys down here are spoiled as shyt. :russ: Guess I'm never leaving here. I've never been to Philly, but I've done DC, I did well there. But I can agree to an extent, chicks down here will bend over backwards for you early.

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
That "Black women don't want me because I'm educated and successful" bullshyt needs to stop. nikkas don't even understand how stupid they sound with that shyt. I'm in Atlanta, every black woman I know loves educated sucessful brothers. I eat well, and ain't thuggin at all.

I don't live in ATL, but i agree :win::jawalrus:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
you should be worried about your
low t-cell count and good health/life
insurance breh.
:jbhmm:

wat6rr.jpg

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
What I don't get is why don't these people seek to change what's making them miserable? Why do they go out of their way to look for reasons to be miserable?

Like when they complain about white guys getting girls. As if complaining about that shyt will get them ANY women in the first place.

Like, wtf?

It's not they're fault to be fair. This whole generation is weak. I honestly don't believe people just don't want to do better or don't seek change.

I think they get motivated and underestimate the actual amount of hard work and the actual amount of time it takes to make real change. Our generation just doesn't have the staying power of the past.

Either the change comes and they realize that it's not an overnight battle and requires lots of discipline they don't possess they quit OR as soon as the get some gains they let off the gas and fall back thinking they can chill out a bit.