Black Men And Loser Media

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
It's mostly the black-white nikkas that make that shyt. You know; The Afro punk, black on the outside, white on the inside-ass-nikkas:heh:
AfroPunk is a Black female thing.

It's mostly "Black nerds" that do this shyt. The same people who were bytching about Black folks calling out Star Wars for emasculating the Black male lead.

They also seem to watch a lot of anime. Like if you check the comments section of their videos there's a lotta Evegelion Gundam wing bullshyt usernames in there.

By the way, that shyt is loser media, too. Losers from across the world consume that shyt and remain sexless till they die.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
AfroPunk is a Black female thing.

It's mostly "Black nerds" that do this shyt. The same people who were bytching about Black folks calling out Star Wars for emasculating the Black male lead.

They also seem to watch a lot of anime. Like if you check the comments section of their videos there's a lotta Evegelion Gundam wing bullshyt usernames in there.

By the way, that shyt is loser media, too. Losers from across the world consume that shyt and remain sexless till they die.
Nah. Afro Punk has a lot of guys in it too, now. It's mostly the Young Thug type of nikkas:francis:

But yeah; The black nerds and c00n ass nikkas usually go hand-in-hand:yeshrug:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
i thought you meant social media black men from the title because i wouldnt have agreed with you because social media shows they are a lot of black men doing good and living well. I agree with you about the coli though its not that big of a deal its actually interesting at times to see basically disabled people interact.

my only example needed for this is the (ronda rousey thread) and they are examples all over the place. there are grown men in there no bullshyt some of them 30+ and for no other reason that to get dapped/repped and be apart of some kinda circle jerk they all started saying 'rondqa rousey' would beat there ass in a fight. no bullshyt the thread was like 'could you beat ronda rousey in a fight' and dudes where in there proudly saying she would beat their ass so bad and shyt and posters where dapping and co-signing.

a chick that lost one fight and wanted to commit suicide, at least 40 posters back to back saying how she would beat there ass. i was like the only one who was disgusted and called them out, thats why i just keep scrolling down posters shyt i dont be reading most shyt especially if that dude has been exposing as just a clown this place will shock you since then i dont even pay attention or believe what these dudes are posting they got problems where this messageboard sanctionary is a haven like a mthafcka.

i could go on and on but ronda rousey thread basically would have anyone over 18+ who is male go :dwillhuh:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i agree, the hating of women and bw is weak...that need to stop...black women isnt stopping anybody from improving themselves, thats ignorant and cowardly....dudes just see them as the only humans they can use as a punching bag

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
That "Black women don't want me because I'm educated and successful" bullshyt needs to stop. nikkas don't even understand how stupid they sound with that shyt. I'm in Atlanta, every black woman I know loves educated sucessful brothers. I eat well, and ain't thuggin at all.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That "Black women don't want me because I'm educated and successful" bullshyt needs to stop. nikkas don't even understand how stupid they sound with that shyt. I'm in Atlanta, every black woman I know loves educated sucessful brothers. I eat well, and ain't thuggin at all.
yall thats stupid, women are individuals...how can judge them....i think its ppl surroundings, i use to have ill thoughts about women esp BW because i was around low class women

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
That whole PUA/Elliot Rodgers/True Forced Loneliness = quintessential first world problems.

It's always America, Europe, Japan etc where people have whole subcultures dedicated to either picking up women or vilifying them.

And even in those countries it's the comfortable "nerd" types with too much time on their hands crying about women. You don't really see people from the hood or people with real shyt going on spending all their time bytching about women.

Lame shyt.