Black Men And Loser Media

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
You mean like fukking fat white bytches on camera for car note money?
Like, these two posters. After I make this post I wont even be able to see these quoted posts. It's great.

Like, what would be gained by even engaging these people? They both joined less than a month ago.

I'll say that most of my ignore list is probably made up of the same 10 to 12 posters and their multiple usernames and sock puppet accounts.

Why waste even a second dealing with these people?

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Misery loves company:yeshrug:
What I don't get is why don't these people seek to change what's making them miserable? Why do they go out of their way to look for reasons to be miserable?

Like when they complain about white guys getting girls. As if complaining about that shyt will get them ANY women in the first place.

Like, wtf?

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It's mostly the black-white nikkas that make that shyt. You know; The Afro punk, black on the outside, white on the inside-ass-nikkas:heh:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I don't get is why don't these people seek to change what's making them miserable? Why do they go out of their way to look for reasons to be miserable?

Like when they complain about white guys getting girls. As if complaining about that shyt will get them ANY women in the first place.

Like, wtf?

Funny as it sounds, people get comfortable with being miserable. And once you're knee deep in that misery its hard to get out off it. Ive been there and been surrounded by miserable people.

Its literally one day, just saying to yourself, "im not gonna be miserable anymore"

Unfortunately a lot off folks never get to that point. They get completely engulfed by misery and completely blame the world or others for the state they are in.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Okay, so I'm noticing more and more Black men consuming and producing loser media.

What am I talking about? I'm talking about the endless stream of bitter talking heads bytching about:

1) Not getting laid
2) White girls not liking Black guys
3) Black women being the worst people on earth
4) Not having money to spend on women (being broke)
5) Utter Hoplessness

These losers all get together and flood threads with videos from their mopey-mouthed overlords. Then they all dap and rep that shyt to the end of time.

Guys…

STOP CONSUMING THAT CRAP.

Seruously. It's WAY WORSE for your soul, your self esteem, and your mind set than even the most backward gangster rap bullsh!t.

Honestly, consuming that media will make you even a BIGGER MORE BITTER LOSER. That's literally the worst thing you can do to yourself.

Stop listening to these losers, guys. And to those making videos: Stop telling guys to be losers and to think like losers.
Years when I saw these guys congregating around that suicidal Ken guy I knew a shift had occurred

And the number of depressed bums on opiates on this forum is fukking pathetic.

All the guys with man boobs that don't wanna Train jujitsu or even work out hard core in the gym straight up depressed and then as you said find like minded lames and generate loser media like we see the world through the same lense of flab as they do.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Funny as it sounds, people get comfortable with being miserable. And once you're knee deep in that misery its hard to get out off it. Ive been there and been surrounded by miserable people.

Its literally one day, just saying to yourself, "im not gonna be miserable anymore"

Unfortunately a lot off folks never get to that point. They get completely engulfed by misery and completely blame the world or others for the state they are in.
One day just walk into a Brazilian jujitsu academy and go there 3 days a week for a year.

You'll never be miserable again

Daps
Reppin
None of your business
Nicca you fukkin fat white women that probably smell like goat cheese and have old crusty cheetos wedged between fat crevices ON CAMERA how about you do some self reflecting :rudy:

Im saying, nikka raw dogging shamu talking about loser media

nikka if i ever had a picture of me holding hands with a bytch that fat and nasty id kill myself, resurrect, then kill myself again