Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lawrence-Tasha.gif

#teamlawrence

Lawrence is a G.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Never watched a second of that show and never will.:ehh:

:beli:getting real tired of this bedwench shyt
This. Attacking and insulting straight black men is all these majority black hollywood programs do. They wouldn't be greenlit if they did anything else.:pacspit:Even when the rating are low these c00ns and bedwenches get another season to attack straight black men while being paid peanuts. Cowards selling their souls and their own people out for chump change.:scust:Hope threads on her or Serena Williams keep getting majority negative comments until people stop making them.

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
:mjshea:

As for the highly anticipated third season of her show, Rae reveals one of the overarching themes of the upcoming batch of episodes, while retaining an understandable sense of mystery. “I don’t want to give anything away!" Rae said. “But I love black masculinity as it relates to black women. I think that’s something interesting that we haven’t gotten a chance to explore yet—and specifically toxic male black masculinity as it relates to black women. I’m trying to find a way to explore that and get a rounded storyline that isn’t preachy.”

:martin:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
I've never watched Insecure or Atl. I don't trust c00ns to depict the opposite sex without agenda. I was disappointed with Issa years ago when she ended up running behind a white male character with a receding hairline in Awkward Blk Chick.

Black women and black men have a lot to discuss but c00ns presenting whites as the answer for our problems is a no go for me.
It's disappointing to me b/c I think she is talented and I want more blk produced media b/c I'm so tired of looking at whites.

But what's the use in us telling our own stories if they just gonna be diet racial stereotypes.
And no I don't deny it. There are blk men who have some very toxic ass views of blk women. But there are some blk women who have toxic ass views of blk men too.

Ain't no high horse either can get on to look down their noses at one another. It's either all or nothing.
Season 1 is soooo good, you should watch it, you will love it.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I’ll wait and see what she’s presenting next season before I judge the show.

It’s funny tho. The first 2 seasons I would say the black women were very toxic :mjpls: so much so they actually turned down good black men to sleep with nikkas who already had women.

I’ll throw the show in the bushes if Issa Rae has her homegirl in the show finally choose the right Breh then he cheats on her or something :mjlol:

They gonna write some dumb shyt so there’s drama like last season :yeshrug:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Issa doing a fine job alienating her black male audience. No more Lawrence, crazy comments about IR dating, and now we may have to watch live-action feminist talking points? :heh:

I've never watched Insecure or Atl. I don't trust c00ns to depict the opposite sex without agenda.

Trust, you're doing yourself a disservice not watching Atlanta. I was late to the party too. After watching the first season I was EMBARRASSED how heavy I slept on the show.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
One day you will understand what happens when the vocal minority is given a platform.
tenor.gif

Log off the internet and approach women. I promise you it's the other way in real life.

But I'll take you home if you're scared :mjpls:
HoarseSarcasticAsianpiedstarling-max-1mb.gif