Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
IMG_4776.gif

Ms. Quick

“If I don’t eat breakfast I’m fking pissed off!”
Daps
I've never watched Insecure or Atl. I don't trust c00ns to depict the opposite sex without agenda. I was disappointed with Issa years ago when she ended up running behind a white male character with a receding hairline in Awkward Blk Chick.

Black women and black men have a lot to discuss but c00ns presenting whites as the answer for our problems is a no go for me.
It's disappointing to me b/c I think she is talented and I want more blk produced media b/c I'm so tired of looking at whites.

But what's the use in us telling our own stories if they just gonna be diet racial stereotypes.
And no I don't deny it. There are blk men who have some very toxic ass views of blk women. But there are some blk women who have toxic ass views of blk men too.

Ain't no high horse either can get on to look down their noses at one another. It's either all or nothing.
Guilty pleasure of mine. Don't really take any of the shyt to heart, plus her ex is fine.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
What's the pattern breh? Put me on:lupe:
Go to the #blacklivesmatter thread in the root and you'll see.
Another tip: google "controlled opposition".
:sas2:
1.lesbian
2.2nd gen or 1 foreign parent/uk resident/suburban
3.feminist
4.uses buzzwords like: toxic masculinity, misogynoir, etc.
5.corporate sponsored

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
As for the highly anticipated third season of her show, Rae reveals one of the overarching themes of the upcoming batch of episodes, while retaining an understandable sense of mystery. “I don’t want to give anything away!" Rae said. “But I love black masculinity as it relates to black women. I think that’s something interesting that we haven’t gotten a chance to explore yet—and specifically toxic male black masculinity as it relates to black women. I’m trying to find a way to explore that and get a rounded storyline that isn’t preachy.”

:shaq2:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Atlanta is actually good. Way better than that Insecure crap.

Glad I never saw one episode of that show.
You know what... fukk it i can’t:snoop:

I’m just gonna wait and watch the first few episodes and see where shes going with this. If its some She Woman Black Man Haters bullshyt i’ll toss it in the bushes

Come on, fam. :damn: