Black masculinity will be the theme of the 3rd season of Insecure

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Damn, I didnt mean to write a whole dissertation lol.

TL;DR Masculinity is left brained. Femininity is right-brained. Too much or not enough of either is a not a good thing.

Unpopular stance but I mostly agreed with your post.
Masculinity is a wonderful thing but should be naturally occuring and gradually honed over time.

Some people think amplifying all the stereotypical male traits to 1000 is required to be a man and that is how you can end up with MGTOW, red pill and shyt.

Life is all about balances and equilibriums

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Give some examples

Killing or harming others in order to seem masculine ie for rep

Suppressing emotions or failing to communicate them (to an unhealthy extent) because its "unmanly" untill someone dies or kills

etc

There's alot.

Again I'm not one of these weak pandering simps but its a very real problem thats pervasive in our culture and isnt being addressed properly imo.

I've never heard "toxic femininity" though? I wonder why? :jbhmm:

Not sure bruh, but toxic feminity is real as well.

Toxic feminity would be something like being to caring or nurturing which is a problem no doubt, eg the over mothering of young black people leading to black men/women being immature and inexperienced etc

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
"toxic masculinity is real"
You mean working 50+ hours to prove you're a man to women? The original architects of the concept meant activities that weren't beneficial or healthy to men as a REACTION to 2nd wave feminism, not as a complement to it.
Terminology was hijacked to mean "whatever displeases feminists"...by feminists.
Kinda like how Beyonce's writer was talking about about another team member in reference to works submitted, but the consumer populous chose to go with the "drama". (becky w/ good hair...so there goes the premise of y'all's cute-dumb catchphrase. boardroom creativity, you dumb bytches)
1.Toxic mascinity is not real unless you're referring to "going too hard and killing yourself to maintain status"
2.rale culture has nothinh to do with white hoes on campus or goofy black women at the protest, and everything to do with DC jail nikkas from 40 years ago raping other nikkas in jail, where women threaten to send men, and everybody in society laughs about rape that outpaces "normal" rates.
3.If we're going to talk about IPV violence, we're going to have to have a more nuanced discussion about its' bidirectional nature, and its' equal-or-higher occurrence in black lesbian couplings. How about those high filicide rates in 70% female led house holds? Or that child abuse...in those 70% female households, leading up to abusive behavior in adults?

Are you ready or is this all "anecdotal narrative" brought to you by DietWoke™ actorvists and their corporate sponsors.
Don't make this a buzzword contest, either. Try to respond without using any.
YOU CAN'T.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
"toxic feminity would be caring too much"
Actually, the manipulation and loaded social bias within that statement will clue you in on "toxic femininity".
Toxic feminity is:
"Mean girls" social exclusion culture...making bash pages, legit attemping to get lower level women to kill themselves.
Using proxy violence to control men's behavior.
Castrating/Beating/abusing sons.
Setting men up to get robbed.
Using certain men for utility and others for enforcement, and yet others for pleasure.
Yeah, it's caring too much: about going out, attaining more social status, and hiding a child at home so you can be seen.
Toxic feminity is putting dope in your son's hands and telling him he's man of the house.
Toxic feminity is being able to smoke crack through the whole 90s, have your grandparents raise the kids, and have your huge segment of the population wiped from the general memory because "dear mama".
Toxic feminity is using Skinner Operant Conditioning in R&B format.
"She want a soldier and no scrub, pay my bills, and don't bug me" became a culture. R&B is "resonation" music. If they can't relate or emulate, it ain't gonna hit.
Y'all keep on being fools and looking at things from a suburban blackface perspective.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Killing or harming others in order to seem masculine ie for rep

Suppressing emotions or failing to communicate them (to an unhealthy extent) because its "unmanly" untill someone dies or kills

etc

There's alot.

Again I'm not one of these weak pandering simps but its a very real problem thats pervasive in our culture and isnt being addressed properly imo.

Those arent societal problems like feminists suggest.

Men are typically less emotional and more logical. Women are typically more emotional and less logical. Together this brings a balance when everyone is in order.

Not sure bruh, but toxic feminity is real as well.

Toxic feminity would be something like being to caring or nurturing which is a problem no doubt, eg the over mothering of young black people leading to black men/women being immature and inexperienced etc

"Too caring or nurturing" compared to toxic masculinity leading to deaths and killing... :mjlol:

Its all BS to me breh. Seems like a way to do away with gender roles :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Chicago Woman Shot While Filming Herself on Facebook Live

Toward a More Holistic Understanding of Filicide: A Multidisciplinary Analysis of 32 Years of U.S. Arrest Data

I'm about to "2 birds one stone" two conflicting arguments...You say "Where is the father"...well, in 70% of black household's HE'S "absent".
Knowing this, why is Mother-on-son Filicide 2nd to father-on-son filicide?

Also:
Furthermore, the percentage representation of children (up to 12 years of age) killed by female offenders was larger (91%) than for male offenders (72%).

Why is FATAL CHILD ABUSE so underreported? Well, the consumer is always right in America, and they'd get mad.

:sas2:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
"toxic feminity would be caring too much"
Actually, the manipulation and loaded social bias within that statement will clue you in on "toxic femininity".
Toxic feminity is:
"Mean girls" social exclusion culture...making bash pages, legit attemping to get lower level women to kill themselves.
Using proxy violence to control men's behavior.
Castrating/Beating/abusing sons.
Setting men up to get robbed.
Using certain men for utility and others for enforcement, and yet others for pleasure.
Yeah, it's caring too much: about going out, attaining more social status, and hiding a child at home so you can be seen.
Toxic feminity is putting dope in your son's hands and telling him he's man of the house.
Toxic feminity is being able to smoke crack through the whole 90s, have your grandparents raise the kids, and have your huge segment of the population wiped from the general memory because "dear mama".
Toxic feminity is using Skinner Operant Conditioning in R&B format.
"She want a soldier and no scrub, pay my bills, and don't bug me" became a culture. R&B is "resonation" music. If they can't relate or emulate, it ain't gonna hit.
Y'all keep on being fools and looking at things from a suburban blackface perspective.

FACTs

And using children as a weapon in divorce
False sexual assault claims
Hitting men other men wouldn’t hit and expecting them not to defend themselves
Child manipulation against the father
Circumcisizing sons for cosmetics purposes
Cuckholding

The mean girls shyt is so blatant. Also chicks have group chats,and Facebook groups that rival white boy frat groups