Black Man who knows his rights still gets tased and harrased by the Hoe-lice(Police)

Daps
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh3kEqo5SGzrR7G0c5]Video: 2 Cops Go To Far And Tase Man For Not Showing His I.D.!?[/ame]

This shyt gets me so angry...:pacspit:

He took them tases like a real muthafukkin' G...:obama:

salute.

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thx for clarification that hoe-lice was a joke on the word police

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
that shyt was wild...
...but is it really against the law for a cop to ask for ID?
The problem w/ people who think they know the law, is a lot of times they really dont.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
that shyt was wild...
The problem w/ people who think they know the law, is a lot of times they really dont.

They can only do so if there's a crime or legit suspicion of one(which is very vague, I know). However, a cop can't just come up and stop you and ask for your ID at will.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that shyt was wild...

you are only required to show it if the officer has a reasonable suspicion. that becomes the grey area with cops because being black is suspicious in and of itself

BossIAm

Sit Down!
Daps
You got rights you say?:mjpls:

shyt like this is why I don't take those "sir I know my rights" videos all over YouTube of dudes backing down cops as gospel. They lucky they were filming and not even that helped.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
The thing is police officers assume that black people are too dumb and are ignorant of the law. fukk them.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
so it sounds like the cop was pissed ol boy was jay walking (or something like that).

This is a case of two people w/ over grown egos...the cop should know better to get involved w/ this nonsense...and ol boy should have known how this was going to end.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
so it sounds like the cop was pissed ol boy was jay walking (or something like that).

This is a case of two people w/ over grown egos...the cop should know better to get involved w/ this nonsense...and ol boy should have known how this was going to end.

I'm guessing you're referring to the two cops right?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You got rights you say?:mjpls:

shyt like this is why I don't take those "sir I know my rights" videos all over YouTube of dudes backing down cops as gospel. They lucky they were filming and not even that helped.

9 times outta 10, it's usually a cac that's flexing his rights on a cop. more videos like this need to surface, however. let he world see the clear inequality that we're forced to deal with

there is one youtuber that i've seen get away with it; and he says that he was an ex-cop. so i think they only back down because they're familiar with his demeanor

Last edited by a moderator:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
you are only required to show it if the officer has a reasonable suspicion. that becomes the grey area with cops because being black is suspicious in and of itself

thats his problem he is suspicious ...thats them profiling...

a nikka dont have to comply kuz a fukk nikka got a skin color grudge...