Black man tased and pepper sprayed for having a stroke (caught on body cam)

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
And to think, body cameras were supposed to help in deterring this type of bullsh!t.
Just goes to show how instinctive this type of behavior is for these devils. :pacspit:

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
A lot of these cops were socially ackward pussies in high school. That gun and badge give them a false bravado. The stress of the job is too much for most of them because they're still p*ssy at the core.

I haven't watched the video. I aint in the mood for that right now.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
A lot of these cops were socially ackward pussies in high school. That gun and badge give them a false bravado. The stress of the job is too much for most of them because they're still p*ssy at the core.

I haven't watched the video. I aint in the mood for that right now.

This is the case for literally about 80% of any police force's officers. They're all simply former rejects in one way or another, who've found a way to finally have a little courage/authority in their lives.

I've seen more than a handful of dork asses that I went to either HS or college with, who later became police officers.

Each and every one of them were nothing but weasel little snitch losers, or rejects(of their own doing), back when we were in school.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
I believe in peaceful protest. Buying Black etc...Going to war with the police is a losing proposition. And no matter how many people feel the opposite of that, I'll always disagree. The reason Non violence protest in the 60's worked is because it showed Blacks being oppressed, and blacks being beaten WHILE being peaceful. The outside world gets to look on and say. Hey America is foul as fukk. look at how it treats it's Black citizen for protesting. Going to war even with oppressors will never be viewed as just. It just wont be. The Taliban, Isis, etc.. get demonized all day. They don't get to tell their side of the story. Because the people in power control the media. So what do you think a black man killing cops randomly would look like. It would look bad. And it would be treated by the media as domestic terrorism.

I dunno about ISIS, but the Taliban n Al Qaeda are actually about to fukk around and win this war on terrorism funny enough:lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Cops abusing black people is not an "outlier" at all. Also, cops have no right to torture a black man because he crashed his car. You're entire post is c00n bullshyt.

So are you honestly suggesting that more interactions with cops end in abuse than don't???

If so how many times have you been stopped by cops? How many times out of those times stopped were you abused? And eat a dikk with that c00n shyt.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
It's getting to the point

Getting to the point?

Pick up a book, people.

So are you honestly suggesting that more interactions with cops end in abuse than don't???

If so how many times have you been stopped by cops? How many times out of those times stopped were you abused? And eat a dikk with that c00n shyt.

You're looking at it as an individual-by-individual basis which is lame, instead of the historical weight of police terrorism on blacks that works like clockwork and is as American as apple pie and invading other people's countries.

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I think cops need to be better educated. Make them do courses that would broaden their minds about people and the world.