Black man kicked off plane because he was allegric to a passenger's dog, sues airline

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
You know it was some extra smelly cac dog too @Rhap.So.D

Get this man justice
full

#DogSet staying on code :mjpls:

Cacs valuing their filthy ass mutts more than brehs, as is tradition.

#DogSet and cacs are inseparable :ufdup:

Hope Breh gets paid :picard:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
The dog was in the front cabin. No matter what seat the dog was in, allergens were gonna be a problem for him up front. The dog owner didnt do anything wrong. Even the black guy said the dog owner was accommodating. The problem is the policy and his removal. Since they had no problem with telling the black guy to switch seats with coach at the back of the plane or we are kicking you off, then they shouldnt have had a problem telling someone in the back of coach to switch seats with the dog owner. Especially since the dog owner was willing. They said that no one in coach volunteered to switch seats with the dog owner. Why was a "volunteer" required for the white dog owner to go in the back but they wouldve put the nikka in the back of the plane without having to ask for a volunteer?

Why was he told that but not the dog owner is the crux of his issue I guess. No one had to get kicked off the flight. Move the dog owner to the back of the plane like they tried to do him. Everyone makes their flight. But he black so...:yeshrug:

Exactly.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
The only dogs that should be allowed on planes are those for the blind. If you have anxiety or some simple shyt drive your ass or find other means.

I’m sick of seeing dogs in grocery stores and restaurants.

These CACs just want to fly with their fukking animals and inconvenience everyone.

It’s a symptom of white supremacy.
Breh.... I saw some middle aged white woman on a Rascal with a "service dog" yesterday at the grocery store. She wasn't fat or blind and I'm like....:wtb:
She was riding by the deli like:unimpressed:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
So the nikkas wanted the lady and the dog kicked off the plane because of his allergens....pilot came out the cockpit like bounce extra azz. Nikka

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not with the support animal shyt but it seems like he was offered seats in multiple parts of the plane afterward, including 1st class.

Bruh seems like he was just fishing to sue someone

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
"The crew offered to move the customer with the support animal to another seat in the first class cabin so Mr. Holcomb could remain in his seat. Mr. Holcomb wasn’t satisfied with that solution, so he was given the option of a seat further away from the service animal in the main cabin with a refund in the difference in fare, which he also declined," the airline said in a statement.

:patrice:
what did the breh want?

source.gif

And I hope he gets it

:umad: