Black man invests $4B in Black community

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
How does a grown man or woman making $17 per hour benefit from financial literacy courses?

They simply don’t make enough money, period. Especially if they have children and live on their own.

Financial literacy only benefits people making $40/hr plus. Everyone else is outside the ability to be financially “literate.”

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Black capitalism will never work without a massive transfer of wealth to support it.

If a person is not talking about reparations they are not serious.

This guy is just babbling.

How to get reparations in 2024:

1) Join the military,
2) get out in 3-4 years
3) Immediately claim disability (tinnitus)
4) Also claim GI Bill, go to school for free
5) After a period of 2-5 years you’ll get a rating and a lump sum payment
6) Take that money and the VA loan with your job income and buy your first duplex, rent the other unit
7) After 3-4 years take 50-100k in equity out of the home and buy another duplex or fourplex with FHA loan
8) Rinse, repeat, retire

In 2024 this is the only realistic reparations plan you’re going to get. And it’s not going to come from posting on thecoli

I gave y’all the game. Take it. Run with it. No excuses

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Renting homes to people helps no one but the owner of the properties.

Renters dumped roughly $18,000 down a black hole, my house made me a couple times that last year.

Last edited:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
How does a grown man or woman making $17 per hour benefit from financial literacy courses?

They simply don’t make enough money, period. Especially if they have children and live on their own.

Financial literacy only benefits people making $40/hr plus. Everyone else is outside the ability to be financially “literate.”

Rule #1 of Financial Literacy

You need to make A LOT more money.

That's where folks should start with any course.

Lotta folks, college educated folks, including middle class, suburban, college educated white people, don't understand that.

Ladies? You got your degree in Social Work? You might have to go back to Nursing School.

Fellas? You might need to apply to Nursing School.

One of my IT 6 figure potnas was looking into getting into becoming a respiratory therapist.

"Archie, the numbers are compelling"

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

On the West/East Coast, not hitting fast food joints daily or even weekly. In the Midwest/South, do whatever that breh says to do. $17/hr go a long way in those areas.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
On the West/East Coast, not hitting fast food joints daily or even weekly. In the Midwest/South, do whatever that breh says to do. $17/hr go a long way in those areas.
$17/hour does not go a long way anywhere. If someone is grown with grown responsibilities they will be broke at that hourly rate indefinitely.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
How to get reparations in 2024:

1) Join the military,
2) get out in 3-4 years
3) Immediately claim disability (tinnitus)
4) Also claim GI Bill, go to school for free
5) After a period of 2-5 years you’ll get a rating and a lump sum payment
6) Take that money and the VA loan with your job income and buy your first duplex, rent the other unit
7) After 3-4 years take 50-100k in equity out of the home and buy another duplex or fourplex with FHA loan
8) Rinse, repeat, retire

In 2024 this is the only realistic reparations plan you’re going to get. And it’s not going to come from posting on thecoli

I gave y’all the game. Take it. Run with it. No excuses
This. Not only is he kicking some bullshyt (financial literacy as a silver bullet) but he is taking advantage of that same vulturous ass capitalism that White people use to build their investor class while entrenching our near-permanent underclass without assets.

Since you feel so strongly about it, what is your plan to do something about it?
It's not just about me

We (black Americans/ADOS/FBA) all need to have to have the same mentality.

Not really feasible. Black people only have the same mentality about parties, clothes and superficial stuff. What we do each need to have is a plan. Doing what we’re doing now collectively isn’t working

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Since you feel so strongly about it, what is your plan to do something about it?
Post on the coli until I get enough local connections to run for local office with my eye on the State Senate (no, I am not bullshytting).

My individual plan is to cake tf up which is a work in progress. The long term goal for benefiting others is to stop talking about it (politics) and be about it (get into office).