Black man invests $4B in Black community

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Just finished the whole thing. I don't agree fully with what he said, but I agree with the majority:ehh:. Kinda reminds me of Robert F Smith and even looks like him.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Black capitalism will never work without a massive transfer of wealth to support it.

If a person is not talking about reparations they are not serious.

This guy is just babbling.
You do realize all those Black Towns and Neighborhoods where built by Black people who did household chores for white people right? Those two's and a few's added up.

Let's not bring up how koreans made billions off selling ten packs of weaves in the hood.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
If you want to have something that is predicated on collectivization (like "Black ________"),
then how can it truly be combined in balance with something as individual as Capitalism?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
You do realize all those Black Towns and Neighborhoods where built by Black people who did household chores for white people right? Those two's and a few's added up.

Let's not bring up how koreans made billions off selling ten packs of weaves in the hood.

Facts. The undercurrent of all of this is that alot of Black People are very comfortable being 2nd class citizens, and will fight you to death to remain that way

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Damn how is thread not getting traffic :what:
Salute that man :salute:

Good Lord :why: Something tells me you'd respect this gesture and point to him as an example of "ADOS" -- if he some dead and gone historical figure.

But since that man is living and breathing doing this for people today, he gets met with that defeatist ass "nothing matters but reparations" bullshyt :smh:

Thats why you don’t take these people seriously

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Not a bad listen. :obama:

If you're in anyway familiar with finance, economics, politics, etc - you can find fault in what he's saying. Couple smooth rhetorical tricks in there.
The fact that he gets into mindset is one of those perfect politician/ceo, but also pimp/pastor/grifter moves as well.

But it sort of leans into the "Y'all spending too much money on weed, rims, jordans and weaves, trips to miami, and BBLs"

For any of my STEM, Banking, Business, Law, Medicine, Professional Brehs and Brehettes - he says that America needs a Black Bill Gates, not a Black President...

Sure...okay...for the sake of argument

Why hasn't NSBE and NABA (etc) haven't produced a Black Kwisatz Haderach?

60 years of "freedom" - no Black person in the major fields had an idea for a better drone, car, solar cell, etc?

Not in Africa or the Caribbean either....

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
If you want to have something that is predicated on collectivization (like "Black ________"),
then how can it truly be combined in balance with something as individual as Capitalism?

IT CAN'T!!!

Except for the fact like minded people in ethnic/racial communities do in fact practice collective economics

*patiently waits for someone to post Dr Jared Ball's "Black people don't have 1 trillion dollar to spend" youtube career*

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
He downplays racism in the interview

around the 25:45 minute mark

we'll walk you into the best bank with the best terms in America
they may be racist by the way maybe the person
it's not the bank that's racist it's a person you're talking to

But also brings this up in the same interview

@ about the 42" mark

City group did a report on racism about black people 2020 to 20;
2000 to 2020 discrimination against blacks alone cost the US economy $6 trillion trillion
The only the annual economy is 22 trillion....

Here's him doing the same on his YT channel

So is it racist individuals at banks, businesses, etc....or is systemic and systematic?

I should start a channel, REALISTIC Black capitalism, not this pie in the sky, I love America despite her flaws, type of capitalism that these folks constantly push.

Maybe call it Business for Boring Black People

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Thats why you don’t take these people seriously
Honestly, I had zero interest in discussing it any further. It's clear as day.

If he did it in the 60's: :salute: "PGOS/HMA" pride

He does it today, so: ":upsetfavre: Black capitalism is pointless because..."

If he did today and his name was Tunde: "We're being replaced, blah blah blah"

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Honestly, I had zero interest in discussing it any further. It's clear as day.

If he did it in the 60's: :salute: "PGOS/HMA" pride

He does it today, so: ":upsetfavre: Black capitalism is pointless because..."

If he did today and his name was Tunde: "We're being replaced, blah blah blah"
:heh:Ain’t never lied.