Black man invests $4B in Black community

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Black capitalism will never work without a massive transfer of wealth to support it.

If a person is not talking about reparations they are not serious.

This guy is just babbling.
He’s basically repeating big business republican talking points and trying to dress it up as Black Wealth Creation. I bailed after 10 minutes

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Damn how is thread not getting traffic :what:
Salute that man :salute:
Black capitalism will never work without a massive transfer of wealth to support it.

If a person is not talking about reparations they are not serious.

This guy is just babbling.
Good Lord :why: Something tells me you'd respect this gesture and point to him as an example of "ADOS" -- if he some dead and gone historical figure.

But since that man is living and breathing doing this for people today, he gets met with that defeatist ass "nothing matters but reparations" bullshyt :smh:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Damn how is thread not getting traffic :what:
Salute that man :salute:

Good Lord :why: Something tells me you'd respect this gesture and point to him as an example of "ADOS" -- if he some dead and gone historical figure.

But since that man is living and breathing doing this for people today, he gets met with that defeatist ass "nothing matters but reparations" bullshyt :smh:

sensless babbling.

Folks have been pushing for the Black capitalism stuff since Nixon in the 70s.

It will not work without a transfer of wealth to give Black folks a strong economic base :manny:

Last edited:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Financial literacy programs are entirely useless if you don't have money.

Being the perfect investor + a scrupulous saver as an impoverished person will not build any discernible wealth for you or your descendants - and our current cost of living crisis illustrates this even more deeply.

He invested $4B into patting himself on the back and doing little if nothing of value.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
He's the largest black landlord in the country and "only" owns 700 homes :dahell:
I think he said single family which is kind of a new thing and not a good thing for individuals trying to build equity. These are the guys going into neighborhoods and buying up all the houses to rent out. They get such a large market share they can start driving up sales prices and rent.