Black man in room full of whites says there’s no oppression cause he has 2 medical degrees…

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
That shyt is clown logic. Imagine a woman in a abusive relationship getting her ass beat everyday saying "This is my house, why would I leave?!" :damn:"

No nikka. That is weakness. You're just comfortable. It takes more courage to leave an obviously bad situation than to stay in it.

Ya'll need to just admit it and drop this contradictory goofy militant shyt ya'll on. Admit you want to stay because you're comfortable there.
Nah you’re a trolling triggered weak white boy that has been radicalized online and pretend to be black in our spaces. Y’all are scared because you know it’s a wrap for your people and you can’t measure up, you’re a modern day weak white man whose generation will loose power of the nation your ancestors stole:mjlol: your racist forefathers are rolling in their graves in hell at how pathetic y’all are:banderas:,
you can’t even admit you're white:umad::umad:

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Nah you’re a trolling triggered weak white boy that has been radicalized online and pretend to be black in our spaces. Y’all are scared because you know it’s a wrap for your people and you can’t measure up, you’re a modern day weak white man whose generation will loose power of the nation your ancestors stole:mjlol: your racist forefathers are rolling in their graves in hell at how pathetic y’all are:banderas:,
you can’t even admit you're white:umad::umad:

Oh so I'm a white boy now because I called your cowardly ass logic out?

Imagine having so much smoke for white people you never want to leave their side. :dead:

nikka you fake. Nobody takes your fake militant bluster seriously.

I'll be living in South America and the Caribbean rest of the year. No white people in sight. Beat that little nikka.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Oh so I'm a white boy now because I called your cowardly ass logic out?

Imagine having so much smoke for white people you never want to leave their side. :dead:

nikka you fake. Nobody takes your fake militant bluster seriously.

I'll be living in South America and the Caribbean rest of the year. No white people in sight. Beat that little nikka.
This is how your thinned lipped cracker grandaddy is looking at you from hell
tenor.gif

He’s disappointed in you:umad:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Where are all those people who say non-ADOS blacks/africans are c00ns?

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
This is how your thinned lipped cracker grandaddy is looking at you from hell
tenor.gif

He’s disappointed in you:umad:

That’s the slave master granddaddy you refuse to leave :dead:

I hope now people see the stupidity of militant integrationism. You can’t hold a contradiction. Either leave white run countries like the US or admit you like your current living situation.

There is no middle ground in a war.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
That’s the slave master granddaddy you refuse to leave :dead:

I hope now people see the stupidity of militant integrationism. You can’t hold a contradiction. Either leave white run countries or admit you like your current living situation.

There is no middle ground in a war.
There isn’t any cac blood in me peckerwood and this won’t be a white run country long. Y’all greatest fear will soon be realized, fear of a black planet.

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Systemic racism is too complex for a majority of people to fathom. That’s why I’ve just stopped debating it with people.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
He will find his white wife soon, and then it will all have been worth it in his eyes. It's the real end game for most brehs like him.