Black man buys toy gun in wal-mart, gets shot and killed by cops in wal-mart

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
That is different from the walmart situation. The cops in Oh should lose their jobs, but i dont k ow how u send em to jail after that 911 call. Ronald Ritchie needs to catch manslaughter charge or something. I don't know how 2nd degree murder charges go, but he needs a real charge. A minimum of 10yrs. The guy lied for no reason @ all.
the guy drop his gun and they still executed him. the cops should be charge plus check the history of one the cops in this thread. Ronald should be charge with felony murder

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
She said the officers did what they were trained to do based on the information they had when entering the store.
:stopitslime: and there you have it. Dude was saying shyt like he pointed at Children and was loading the weapon. All lies

And at that point Crawford wasn't just a threat. He was a fukking TERRORIST to them. And we don't negotiate with terrorists. They went in to bring the target down point blank.

He didn't induced panic. They did with not being transparent and responsible. Poorly trained officers. Like I said I been in this situation before in the whitest of all neighborhoods. And that officer was well trained and didn't shot me on sight. Didn't even violate my rights. Beavercreek is a horrible city anyways. They have a history of racism. I was told alot of slave owners and KKK members resided in that area throughour history.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Just to let you know

Greene County, Ohio coroner Dr. Kevin Sharrett has ruled the death of 37-year-old Angela Williams a homicide due to a heart attack she suffered when police officers stormed a Beavercreek Walmart on Aug. 5 and shot and killed 22-year-old John Crawford III, reports Dayton Daily News.
Watch them twist this shyt and point the onus at Crawford even though prosecutors said he did nothing wrong. :stopitslime:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Seriously, how the fukk isn't that cracker who called the police in jail for calling in a false report that lead to two deaths? :mindblown:

Is Ohio really this blatant with their racism?

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Angela Williams: Woman’s Death Following WalmartShooting Ruled Homicide

'Greene County, Ohio coroner Dr. Kevin Sharrett has ruled the death of 37-year-old Angela Williams a homicide due to a heart attack she suffered when police officers stormed a Beavercreek Walmart on Aug. 5 and shot and killed 22-year-old John Crawford III, reports Dayton Daily News.

Sharrett attributes the cause of her death to acute ventricular dysrhythmia due to hypertensive and arteriosclerotic cardiovascular disease. Described otherwise, Williams had an irregular heartbeat causing a cardiac arrest as a consequence of heart disease. The report makes no note of drugs or alcohol in Williams’ system.

The manner of Williams’ death is officially listed as homicide because of the chaotic circumstances inside the BeavercreekWalmart, according William Harden, the Greene County Coroner’s Office chief investigator.

“If she had been walking around normally and just collapsed, that would be a natural death,” he said. “She was fleeing and running.”

Harden said under the care of a cardiologist, her existing heart conditions may have been treated therapeutically or through a surgical device like a stent.

“But her death did not come from her extensive heart problems, it came because she was fleeing,” Harden said.

Williams was shopping in Walmart with her family when she suffered the heart attack in response to the officers shooting Crawford. She was taken to a local hospital where she was later pronounced dead.'

Source :http://newsone.com/3056226/angela-wi...uled-homicide/

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Actor Jesse Williams Reflects on Killing of John Crawford

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/30/opinio...lmart-killing/
140922183422-john-crawford-iii-file-story-top.jpg

Editor's note: Jesse Williams, an actor best known for his role as Dr. Jackson Avery on ABC-TV's "Grey's Anatomy," serves on the Board of Directors of the Advancement Project, a multiracial civil rights organization. He is also executive producer of the project Question Bridge: Black Males. Follow him on Twitter @iJesseWilliams. The opinions expressed in this commentary are solely those of the author.

(CNN) -- Police gunned down John Crawford, 22, in a Walmart in Beavercreek, Ohio, on August 4. Recently released surveillance video, synced with a recording of the 911 call, reveals the blatant dishonesty and falsehoods that led to his death as he talked on his cellphone in the pet aisle, casually holding a pellet gun that he had picked up from a shelf in the store.

That a young black man was shot to death by police is nothing new. It was simply caught on tape this time.

140929182731-jesse-williams-left-tease.jpg

In the 911 call, we hear Ronald Ritchie repeatedly telling the operator that Crawford is pointing "a gun" at people. At one point, he tells the operator that Crawford is "loading it right now" and that "he just pointed it at, like, two children."

Ritchie told the media that Crawford "was just waving it [a gun] at children and people. .... I couldn't hear anything that he was saying. I'm thinking that he is either going to rob the place or he's there to shoot somebody else." The man looked kind of serious, Ritchie said. "He didn't really want to be looked at and when people did look at him, he was pointing the gun at them. He was pointing at people. Children walking by."

At no point in the surveillance video did Crawford point the air rifle at anyone. He did not "load it." And when police encountered Crawford, they shot him almost immediately.

What happened to John Crawford has happened to many black men in the past, killed for their hands' terrifying proximity to a wallet, or a cellphone or a pocket. This, combined with prevailing racist narratives and practices, can quickly transform "black man" into "armed and dangerous killer."

Ritchie dialed 911 and his statements did not reflect the truth. He's old enough to know white imagination often trumps black truth. Ritchie had plenty of time on his 911 call to tell the story accurately. John Crawford, on the other hand, had no time to think, let alone form a complete sentence in his defense.

Deliberately "making false alarms" is a crime under Ohio law, punishable by a fine or jail sentence. But Ritchie has not been charged with anything.

Even with videotaped evidence of police destroying black people, many freedom-loving Americans remain unconvinced of a systemic problem. Maybe some day the perfect tape will be released, one in which the dead or maimed African American has just the right wardrobe, complexion, size and diction to warrant empathy.

For centuries, certain white civilians and members of law enforcement have used the privileged presumption of decency afforded them to cast aspersions on black people. Such aspersions are deadly for African Americans. Crawford's fate is one few white people will ever fear or experience, particularly in a brightly lit Walmart.

In Ohio, it's legal to openly carry a gun, yet John Crawford was killed for openly carrying a toy.

John Crawford was not in the streets. He was in one of the nation's largest toy and gun retailers. If we're in a toy and gun store, and I'm holding what could be either, isn't it at least plausible I'm a customer? If you swing by the barbecue grill section and pick up a grilling fork and lighter fluid, you don't magically become a knife-wielding arsonist. Kids grab toy guns from the shelves and act out gun fights in the aisles all the time. They are never gunned down by the guys from "Call of Duty."

Let's be practical. We've all seen something that, at first glance, looked a little sketchy. Maybe a lady leaves her bag on the train. You could immediately yell "Bomb!" -- but that would be hasty and irresponsible. You could get the woman's attention, or tell other people, or notify the conductor, or call in a suspicious package. What you cannot do is call 911 and say she's strapping on bombs to kill little kids.

Officers are paid to assess situations and act in the interest of the law and public safety.Being a police officer can be very dangerous. Incidentally, so can being black in America. Time and time again, when law enforcement engages African Americans, they skip the protocol and get right to the violence.

If police know Crawford has a "gun" based on Ritchie's call, they also know he's alone and cornered. They know John Crawford can hear, as evidenced by his ongoing phone conversation.

Police are really good at announcing themselves -- unseen and at a safe distance. Maybe from a few aisles away, they could have said: "Drop the weapon, kick it toward my voice and get on the floor!" Instead, they ran up on him unannounced, shouting and shooting like maniacs.

Of course you would be as startled and terrified as John was in that incomprehensibly brief moment; suddenly under siege from big, armed, yelling, faceless figures charging and shooting him.

The tape reveals a young father racked with horror, confusion and pain, as the very people sworn to protect him, snatch his life.

You can't startle the hell out of an unsuspecting American who's committed no crime, then shoot him to death for being startled. Or can you? Once again, our "justice system" reviewed the evidence before it and determined that the shooting was justified.

Historically, the justifications for similarly motivated homicides have essentially been the same: He looked at a white woman. He was running. He was wearing a hoodie. He was a teenager playing his personal music preference at a high volume. He was big. He was wounded, delirious and terrified after a car accident. He was lying face down with his hands cuffed behind his back. He fit the "so called" description. He was holding his wallet. She was seeking help after an accident. He was walking slowly. He was walking fast. He was walking. He was standing.

There is no moral or legal justification for Crawford's death at 22.

Now, many of your experiences with police may have been associated with respect, fairness and decency. Mine have not. But that shouldn't influence our ability to interpret the evidence.

We must acknowledge that for a significant portion of the American population, fairness and decency at the hands of the law, police or the courts is not the reality. This is not hyperbole. African Americans in particular have witnessed or been victim to disproportionate police violence and abuse -- sometimes to the point of death. Watching cops harass or unlawfully detain, demean, choke or taunt people is not only real for some people of color, it is routine. We're tired of being told we're seeing ghosts. If you care to look, the data is perfectly visible. And we need your help.

The existence of your neighbor's pain is not dependent upon your belief in it. And we cannot improve a situation that we don't acknowledge. Learning from patterns is both basic and critical to the progress of human "civilization."

We must stop reflexively dismissing our nation's shortcomings by telling oppressed people what America does and does not stand for. I assure you, they are well aware.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just to let you know

Greene County, Ohio coroner Dr. Kevin Sharrett has ruled the death of 37-year-old Angela Williams a homicide due to a heart attack she suffered when police officers stormed a Beavercreek Walmart on Aug. 5 and shot and killed 22-year-old John Crawford III, reports Dayton Daily News.
They had to charge someone with SOMETHING after Walmart dropped the tape

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
so that's it? no one is going to be accountable for this young man's death? how about the guy that call 911 and filed a false police report?

I think this is a good opportunity to take matters into your own hands...but what do I know...