Black man buys toy gun in wal-mart, gets shot and killed by cops in wal-mart

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Thats what I was hoping for too but now Attorney General Holder is about to resign, so I dont know if they will even continue looking into these cases.

The game was fixed from the beginning

Yep, Holder and Obama about to be out, they might as well go out with a bang. DOJ charges on Zimmerman, these two cops for John Crowford. If the Eric Gardner cops get off, Charges on them and if Darren Wilson gets off Charges on him too. I say they throw the books at all these crooked cops.

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
People love to blame Obama for everything but he's the President of America not Black America. I don't agree with everything Obama has done on Black Issues but I understand he has to play the game. He has to choose his words wisely. But honestly I don't know why Obama just doesn't go all out. He can't get re-elected anymore, it's time he speak up on Police Brutality in America. He kinda did it with Eric Gates but that wasn't enough. The DOJ better handle this John Crawford situation. The Zimmerman trial was harder for the DOJ cause a jury deemed him "Not Guilty", a "Grand Jury" isn't the same, they can step in and prove John civil rights were violated. Trayvon Civil Rights were clearly violated also. As well as Mike Brown.

This is shyt is crazy. We need a legitimate leader in the black community who has no hidden agendas. See, a lot of black people think that this type of thing cant happen to them.

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
Yep, Holder and Obama about to be out, they might as well go out with a bang. DOJ charges on Zimmerman, these two cops for John Crowford. If the Eric Gardner cops get off, Charges on them and if Darren Wilson gets off Charges on him too. I say they throw the books at all these crooked cops.
That will take alot of work.. Holder is trying to leave before 2014 is out. Dont know if we'll see anything by then

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
That will take alot of work.. Holder is trying to leave before 2014 is out. Dont know if we'll see anything by then

No those were rumors. The talk is Obama wants him to finish out the term with him. But if Holder is about to be out this year or next year than Bring the Civil Rights charges. Like I said, go out with a Bang, a message has to be sent because every cop that gets off it empowers the system to keep doing it.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This is shyt is crazy. We need a legitimate leader in the black community who has no hidden agendas. See, a lot of black people think that this type of thing cant happen to them.

Yeah, I had to school my little brother, he's only 3 years younger than me but he's been sheltered kind of. I had to explain to him that you could literally be breaking NO Laws and still get shot and killed. He saw this new tape and texted me that I was right about the cops for so many years. As Black males we have to be aware that any encounter with the cops could be our last encounter on this earth.

Look at this John Crawford situation, a racist white man calls in his Black Paranoia and nobody questions it. Why isn't that guy charged with a false 9-1-1 report? Aren't you suppose to get in trouble for lying to 9-1-1, it's clear he lied about John's actions and behavior. This isn't even about saying "All cops are bad" but that "blue shield" is crazy, they will defend murders before they admit any wrong doing by the police. I don't know what bizzaro world some of these cops live in acting like there are no dirty cops. I don't have to see movies to know there are plenty.

Docaveli

Banned
Daps
This just ruined my day, i mean i don't know what to do i feel helpless. I wish i could get revenge but i'll just be another Chris Dorner, cus alot of us just like to live like we don't see this war against black males in this country.

I blame the people in power like Obama, Holder, and these state senators, and any of these so called rich black folks that don't use at least a percentage of their income to do good in the betterment of the black community, like building our own schools collectively, Law Firms just to name a few.

The other dudes in the Mike brown thread that were saying Holder is going to do this and that, i hope y'all see now that like i said in that thread Holder ain't gun do shyt. Obama ain't gun do shyt none of these people care about u or us.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
People love to blame Obama for everything but he's the President of America not Black America. I don't agree with everything Obama has done on Black Issues but I understand he has to play the game. He has to choose his words wisely. But honestly I don't know why Obama just doesn't go all out. He can't get re-elected anymore, it's time he speak up on Police Brutality in America. He kinda did it with Eric Gates but that wasn't enough. The DOJ better handle this John Crawford situation. The Zimmerman trial was harder for the DOJ cause a jury deemed him "Not Guilty", a "Grand Jury" isn't the same, they can step in and prove John civil rights were violated. Trayvon Civil Rights were clearly violated also. As well as Mike Brown.
but he quick to shyt on rice tho

Huey Shootin

Banned
Daps
After seeing this video it's fukking damning and it infuriates me. Dude never even encountered ANYONE while he was there. He was minding his fukking own. The police didn't try to talk him into dropping it they shot as soon as they came around the corner.
I won't watch the video, but the responses from the people in here validate what I fear the video would show. An innocent black man and newly proud father who entered the store to buy a toy and left in a body bag because cacs don't view us as human beings. Reading this thread has literally made me cry.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
( previous comment from other thread)
That's odd, when the white guy who just shot up a movie theater, killing 12, injuring 80+ people, was outside with his automatic rifle, barrel still smoking, somehow the police decided not to shoot him at all, and took him alive. A black man walks around the store with a toy rifle, talking on the phone, minding his own business, the shyt-stains called the police only thought was to shoot first, fukk questions later. :rudy::camby:

In this situation the person who called the police should go to jail for a minimum of 30 years and get fukk in the ass with a broken mop stick 7 times a day in prison for the entire 30 years. The cop that shot first without saying anything first should do 50 years in prison and get the mop 7 times a day for the entire 50 years. But we know that's never going to happen. :rudy:

A White man could be holding an RPG, flame thrower, bombs, & be strapped with weapons, but all the Police do is talk to the white man say,

"Don't do this Steve, you've got a wife, kids, and good credit!"

But a Black Man with the SuperSoaker3000 get 30 bullet holes from the Cops cause they had him "shook". :why::rudy::camby:

A black man will never survive in this world.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
( previous comment from other thread)
That's odd, when the white guy who just shot up a movie theater, killing 12, injuring 80+ people, was outside with his automatic rifle, barrel still smoking, somehow the police decided not to shoot him at all, and took him alive. A black man walks around the store with a toy rifle, talking on the phone, minding his own business, the shyt-stains called the police only thought was to shoot first, fukk questions later. :rudy::camby:

In this situation the person who called the police should go to jail for a minimum of 30 years and get fukk in the ass with a broken mop stick 7 times a day in prison for the entire 30 years. The cop that shot first without saying anything first should do 50 years in prison and get the mop 7 times a day for the entire 50 years. But we know that's never going to happen. :rudy:

A White man could be holding an RPG, flame thrower, bombs, & be strapped with weapons, but all the Police do is talk to the white man say,

"Don't do this Steve, you've got a wife, kids, and good credit!"

But a Black Man with the SuperSoaker3000 get 30 bullet holes from the Cops cause they had him "shook". :why::rudy::camby:

A black man will never survive in this world.
men with no country