Black man buys toy gun in wal-mart, gets shot and killed by cops in wal-mart

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
internal affairs is bullshyt. look @ the case of eric garner. the cop that killed him got reported to internal affairs 2 or 3 times by other people on police brutality complaints BEFORE that incident. all they just did was get the police department to pay the folks that filed the complaint against that rogue cop silent. the cop didn't even get reprimanded. he just got moved around and reassigned.

i think the feds are the best bet.
:mjlol:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: breh, why are you generalizing ALL white people based off of some?

we have ignant motherfukkers such as yourself thinking they're helping folks when you're actually making shyt worse.

your "black supremacist" approach is NOT going to get you far especially considering that you have too many black people that are apathetic as it is. if you want CHANGE, you have to reach out to people in general. not just black people. just like the america history, slavery, all the horrific things that happened to blacks in american history should be taught in the american school system educational curriculum so people KNOW about that shyt in order to counter the ignorance.

Bruh........fukk white people. ...they don't like us as a majority and fukk trying to pick and choose who isn't or who is down. I understand what you are saying but I just doesn't work like that. Why are we the only race that that thinks about other races feelings when shyt go down? EVERY other race ride for there own. Unconditionally I might add. fukk white people. And I'm no militant type of dude. They do not like us. We didn't do shyt to them muthafukkas and they still shyt on us. When are you nikkas gone get it?

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
tumblr_naj01pzjlT1qbzscoo1_500.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh........fukk white people. ...they don't like us as a majority and fukk trying to pick and choose who isn't or who is down. I understand what you are saying but I just doesn't work like that. Why are we the only race that that thinks about other races feelings when shyt go down? EVERY other race ride for there own. Unconditionally I might add. fukk white people. And I'm no militant type of dude. They do not like us. We didn't do shyt to them muthafukkas and they still shyt on us. When are you nikkas gone get it?

yeah man, these dudes out here are hoarding assault rifles and supplies for a future race war; and this coward @Paz wants to talk about some "all white people aint bad" shyt

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
tumblr_nahg5gptXl1ro2rdyo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nahg5gptXl1ro2rdyo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nahg5gptXl1ro2rdyo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nahg5gptXl1ro2rdyo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nahg5gptXl1ro2rdyo5_1280.jpg

No. 168 “The Unarmed”

Rest In Peace…

to Michael Brown, John Crawford, Eric Garner, Trayvon Martin, Renisha McBride, Oscar Grant, Sean Bell And the countless other lives that have been taken away from this world due to prejudice.

And an honor to the many people in Ferguson standing up, fighting, hoping that some kind of justice can be had in the midst of chaos.

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah man, these dudes out here are hoarding assault rifles and supplies for a future race war; and this coward @Paz wants to talk about some "all white people aint bad" shyt

thats what Ive been screaming...Weapons and ammo sales have been greatly improving....And you know who isn't buying the weapons and ammo us...Every household should have at least a rifle and some ammo...I know brothers and sisters who ain't got shyt but some damn ADT.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Young black men murdered by police. Last words stories.upworthy.com
FACT CHECK TIME.

Our fact-checkers gave a thumbs-up to all the dates and ages above. But many of you, I’m sure, would like to know the back-stories to the chilling images. Here they are.

John Crawford was holding a toy gun as he stood in the toy section of a Walmart. Before the police shot him to death in that same aisle, John managed to say, “It’s not real.” But it was too late for John.

Sean Bell was going to get married. One night, he was driving away from his bachelor party with his friends, Joseph and Trent. Suddenly, he hit a minivan. Four undercover police officers from the minivan began to shoot at them without warning, firing a total of 50 bullets at the three unarmed men. A wounded Joseph turned to Sean and said, “S, I love you, son.” Sean’s reply: “I love you, too.” Joseph and Trent survived, but their best friend, Sean, didn’t make it.

One of the witnesses in the Trayvon Martin trial, Rachel Jeantel, was on the phone with Trayvon moments before the scuffle with George Zimmerman that ended his life. One of the last things she heard the unarmed Trayvon say to the man who was following him with a gun that fateful night: “Why are you following me for?”

Michael Brown died August 2014. Ferguson, Missouri, police officer Darren Wilson shot him at least six times, twice in the head. Michael was not armed. His friend and eyewitness reported that Michael said: “I don’t have a gun. Stop shooting.” Minutes later, he was on the ground, bleeding. Dr. Michael M. Baden, the man who did Michael’s autopsy, told the New York Times, “In my capacity as the forensic examiner for the New York State Police, I would say, ‘You’re not supposed to shoot so many times.’”

Amadou Diallo died right outside his own apartment in the Bronx. He was unarmed. Four police officers shot 41 bullets, hitting Amadou 19 times. Later, they claimed that they had mistaken Amadou for a serial rapist. That same day, some of the last words he said to his mother as he spoke over the phone were, “Mom, I’m going to college.”

Eric Garner died July 2014. He was unarmed. Police officers were trying to arrest him for allegedly selling untaxed cigarettes. Eric suffered from asthma, and as a police officer put his arm around Eric’s neck during the arrest, he managed to gasp, “I can’t breathe!” The New York City medical examiner’s office ruled Eric’s death a homicide, pointing out that the officer’s chokehold might have been a big factor.

Jonathan Ferrell had been in a traffic accident and was knocking on a homeowner’s door for help. He was unarmed. A video later used at the trial showed that when police officers approached him, Jonathan held his hands out in a non-threatening manner. The police officers never identified themselves. They fired 12 times, and 10 of those bullets hit him. Even as Jonathan lay on the ground, bleeding and dying from 10 gunshot wounds, the officers handcuffed him. Jonathan’s dead body remained handcuffed all the way to the medical examiner’s office.

Oscar Grant was on a subway train in Oakland when a police officer forced him out of the car and onto the subway platform. Oscar was lying down when a second police officer shot a bullet into his back. “You shot me! You shot me!” Oscar yelled before he died. That officer later testified that he meant to use his Taser on Oscar instead of his handgun. A court later ruled that the two had no legal reason to get Oscar — who was unarmed — off the train.

Kimani Gray was standing on a street in Brooklyn when police officers approached him. The officers claimed that when they approached Kimani, he pulled a gun from his waistband and pointed it at them. But one eyewitness, Tishana King, said Kimani never pointed a gun. She also said the police officers didn’t identify themselves when they approached. Police officers shot Kimani at least seven times, even though Kimani hadn’t shot a single bullet. One witness said some of Kimani’s last words were, “Please don’t let me die.”

Kendrec McDade died after a man called Oscar Carillo made a phony 911 call, telling police officers that he had just been the victim of an armed robbery. He later admitted that he had lied about the guns. The two officers eventually found Kendrec in an alleyway. They began shooting after Kendrec apparently moved his hands to his waistband. But Kendrec didn’t have a gun on him. All he had was a cellphone in his pocket. Court documents show that Kendrec’s last words were, “Why did you shoot me?”

Final fact check: All 10 of these men were black.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you know... i think guys like yourself are just as bad as some of the people that you despise so badly. you're ignorant, you're not being rational, and you're talking out your ass. i'm NOT going to give you a pass for the same shyt fukkers do at st0rmfr0nt regularly. to say ALL white people are against you just because there's some ignorant motherfukkers around here on some hateful shyt DOESN'T mean that they all are. just like just because there's some black people on your side DOESN'T mean that all black people are. it's called being realistic. we solve problems when we're realistic.

to tell you the truth, i don't think you or most of these guys in here seriously with your approach. how can you be ready to say all this shyt WHEN you guys do the same thing on here regularly and even support the same line of ignorance?

you come off more of a troll or a mockery of some real shyt than someone who makes sense. i don't support any bullshyt. i support the REAL. i've done enough of my research to know better than to be on your level of thinking.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you know... i think guys yourself are just as bad as some of the people that you despise so badly. you're ignorant, you're not being rational, and you're talking out your ass. i'm NOT going to give you a pass for the same shyt fukkers do at st0rmfr0nt regularly.

you come off more of a troll or a mockery of some real shyt than someone who makes sense. i don't support any bullshyt. i support the REAL. i've done enough of my research to know better than to be on your level of thinking.

clearly you havent. cus when shyt hits the fan, you're going to be defenseless, holding hands singing kumbuya with a handful of liberal whites. :mjlol:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
clearly you havent. cus when shyt hits the fan, you're going to be defenseless, holding hands singing kumbuya with a handful of liberal whites. :mjlol:

see, i am NOT at your level of thinking.

you generalize groups of people. you're ignorant. you basically do the same shyt that you complain about to whites and blacks. see, that's what i don't get. if you don't like it so much, why are you doing the same things? like how you gonna be going like "i hate white people who talk shyt about black people,saying racist shyt" when i've seen YOU do the same shyt on here plenty of times towards black people and white people. it's bad when they do it but it's okay when you do it. even when you say your favorite word that begins with a c and ends with n, a racial slur used against black people. you're doing the same shyt and yet you're thinking you're schooling somebody. so please shut the fukk up with your nonsense. i can't take YOU seriously.

just like how there's some black people out here that take pride and honor when they hurt another black person or kill a black person or two, calling themselves "real" or "respectable" as well as those that look up to people like that BUT if a white person were to do the same thing, talking the same shyt and etc, they're a racist or it's a bad thing. i don't get that. not saying that it's going to make THINGS better but just think that it's weird how we don't even take ourselves seriously.

shyt already hit the fukking fan. you just don't realize it yet.

Last edited: