Black man buys toy gun in wal-mart, gets shot and killed by cops in wal-mart

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and after this shyt is over..... folks will go back to not giving a fukk until the media hypes up another tragedy that occurs on a regular basis. flux ass militant protesters.

Except....the media didn't initially report on this

or mike brown

or trayvon

they only reported on the response.

you been needing to read this for a while: shut up fakkit

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Except....the media didn't initially report on this

or mike brown

or trayvon

they only reported on the response.

you been needing to read this for a while: shut up fakkit

and how did you find this out the incident though??? was it NOT on the news? obviously, the media hyped it up enough where you and several other people know about it.

as i said before, folks only care when the media brings this shyt up. otherwise, they don't give a fukk or think that it's much of a problem.

folks need to stop only getting active when a situation hits the news. this shyt happens all the time.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and how did you find this out the incident though??? was it NOT on the news? obviously, the media hyped it up enough where you and several other people know about it.

as i said before, folks only care when the media brings this shyt up. otherwise, they don't give a fukk or think that it's much of a problem.

folks need to stop only getting active when a situation hits the news. this shyt happens all the time.

so you mean to tell me people dont care about events they're unaware of because the media has done a shyt job reporting it? :krs: tell us more

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so you mean to tell me people dont care about events they're unaware of because the media has done a shyt job reporting it? :krs: tell us more

folks need to be ACTIVE. don't just wait til mike brown or another incident of police brutality to address the issue about the police. we have plenty of rogue cops out here and other issues that people don't bother to speak up on. has any of these figures ever made any website where people can make complaints about police or mention that shyt where people are aware of to report these folks?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
folks need to be ACTIVE. don't just wait til mike brown or another incident of police brutality to address the issue about the police. we have plenty of rogue cops out here and other issues that people don't bother to speak up on. has any of these figures ever made any website where people can make complaints about police or mention that shyt where people are aware of to report these folks?

you do realize we can file direct complaints to the police department right? there's already sites that post bad encounters (and even vids) with police. how will that end police brutality and overt racism against black citizens?

this dude literally died over nothing and you think a website would have protected him.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you do realize we can file direct complaints to the police department right? there's already sites that post bad encounters (and even vids) with police. how will that end police brutality and overt racism against black citizens?

:laff: does it work though????

honestly, i think social media and reporting it to the feds has more of an impact compared to reporting that shyt to the local department. they ain't gonna admit of any wrongdoing.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

honestly, i think social media and reporting it to the feds has more of an impact compared to reporting that shyt to the local department. they ain't gonna admit of any wrongdoing.
no it doen't work, which is my point. they arent going to admit any wrong doings, period. so what does anonymously posted police encounters fix?

apply your solution to this case. this guy lives in an area thats over 90% white and 2% black, would your website have saved that mans life?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this thread is the only place I've seen this story tho. wasn't on no news around here. no internet news outlets either, pre or post mike brown

as for the rest, speak for yourself. you may not care but dont lump everyone in with your feelings.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Dont report it to the police, you report it directly to internal affairs. they the ones supposedly is against bad cops... The regular police will just sweep it up. if anything the IAB is supposed to be anti police corruption. i've never heard of the internal affairs being crooked...

:patrice: better yet it's been a while since we've heard of internal affairs being implicated in any kind of scandal...

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no it doen't work, which is my point. they arent going to admit any wrong doings, period. so what does anonymously posted police encounters fix?

apply your solution to this case. this guy lives in an area thats over 90% white and 2% black, would your website have saved that mans life?

i would certainly make people aware of it to the point where people would take action. that's the point. the police only do shyt like that because they know folks won't bother to come forth. people do not challenge them. we have to challenge them in another way that puts the pressure on them where they think twice before they pull some bullshyt.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont report it to the police, you report it directly to internal affairs. they the ones supposedly is against bad cops... The regular police will just sweep it up. if anything the IAB is supposed to be anti police corruption. i've never heard of the internal affairs being crooked...

:patrice: better yet it's been a while since we've heard of internal affairs being implicated in any kind of scandal...

internal affairs is bullshyt. look @ the case of eric garner. the cop that killed him got reported to internal affairs 2 or 3 times by other people on police brutality complaints BEFORE that incident. all they just did was get the police department to pay the folks that filed the complaint against that rogue cop silent. the cop didn't even get reprimanded. he just got moved around and reassigned.

i think the feds are the best bet.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i would certainly make people aware of it to the point where people would take action. that's the point. the police only do shyt like that because they know folks won't bother to come forth. people do not challenge them. we have to challenge them in another way that puts the pressure on them where they think twice before they pull some bullshyt.

you have no idea what you're going on about. this execution was recorded on several surveillance cameras inside a walmart. walmart and the police department are fighting tooth and nail to suppress the tapes. hows the 2% black population in that area supposed to "challenge" them?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you have no idea what you're going on about. this execution was recorded on several surveillance cameras inside a walmart. walmart and the police department are fighting tooth and nail to suppress the tapes. hows the 2% black population in that area supposed to "challenge" them?

first off... why are you acting like this is only an issue that BLACK PEOPLE should care about? you know... are you saying that nobody else but black people should care about what happened to the young man where they should be the only ones "challenging" the powers to be? everybody in america should be concerned. this is the problem with you folks on that militant, separatist bullshyt.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
first off... why are you acting like this is only an issue that BLACK PEOPLE should care about?

because if white people really wanted to see justice, they could make it happen overnight. instead they'd probably try to donate money to the killers defense fund.

are you saying that nobody else but black people should care about what happened to the young man where they should be the only ones "challenging" the powers to be? everybody in america should be concerned. this is the problem with you folks on that militant, separatist bullshyt.

miss me with the liberal, hippy kumbuya bullshyt. no one said any of this and you're just rambling because you realize how stupid your solutions sound.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because if white people really wanted to see justice, they could make it happen overnight. instead they'd probably try to donate money to the killers defense fund.

miss me with the liberal, hippy kumbuya bullshyt. no one said any of this and you're just rambling because you realize how stupid your solutions sound.

:snoop: breh, why are you generalizing ALL white people based off of some?

we have ignant motherfukkers such as yourself thinking they're helping folks when you're actually making shyt worse.

your "black supremacist" approach is NOT going to get you far especially considering that you have too many black people that are apathetic as it is. if you want CHANGE, you have to reach out to people in general. not just black people. just like the america history, slavery, all the horrific things that happened to blacks in american history should be taught in the american school system educational curriculum so people KNOW about that shyt in order to counter the ignorance.

Last edited: