Black male voters in Ohio supported abortion more than any other demographic

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Abortion shouldn't be used as birth control, it should be a last resort. I dont think it's good for women to be walking around with 4 and 5 abortions under their belt. I know I wouldn't want that type of women and I'm willing to bet there's a clear difference between woman who ain't never had am abortion vs women frequently got them.

I can kind of understand this, but at the same time it is pure vibes and feelings. Abortion is literally a form of birth control.

Daps
I can kind of understand this, but at the same time it is pure vibes and feelings. Abortion is literally a form of birth control.
Birth control is pills, condoms, IUD, sponge, etc, something used on a regular basis. It’s preventing the sperm from fertilizing an egg, to prevent pregnancy. Abortion is taking a life.

I’m not anti abortion, and I am pro choice, BUT, I think people should take the possibility of conceiving a life more seriously, and not have sex all Willy nilly with people you don’t want children with.

I just think it’s irresponsible to nut raw, and do a celebration, because abortion is on the table. Even pulling out is at least an effort to not get her pregnant.

:hubie:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Black people are more conservative as a whole than whites...but we DO NOT believe in forcing people to live by our rules.

Most brehs may not want THEIR woman to abort a baby but we don't think the option should be taken away from women.

Interesting that white men were the least supportive of abortion.....they view it as something that reduces their population.
Facts, i would never get an abortion, But i don't want anyone telling me whether i can or can't get one either.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Birth control is pills, condoms, IUD, sponge, etc, something used on a regular basis. It’s preventing the sperm from fertilizing an egg, to prevent pregnancy. Abortion is taking a life.

I’m not anti abortion, and I am pro choice, BUT, I think people should take the possibility of conceiving a life more seriously, and not have sex all Willy nilly with people you don’t want children with.

I just think it’s irresponsible to nut raw, and do a celebration, because abortion is on the table. Even pulling out is at least an effort to not get her pregnant.

I agree in a perfect world, but we're not in that and I would go as far as to say the average person is a little irresponsible when it comes to their primal urges.

Rather than moralizing about how people should live, I think it's important to be realistic about what the average person will do and plan accordingly. People are going to literally fukk around. Setting up society so that they are forced to "find out" (so to speak) just hurts the children they'd be bringing into the world with no resources/love for them to be raised properly.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
People should also take this data as black men are more favorable towards being pro-choice, not pro-abortion. There’s a big difference.

It’s a lot of nikkas who grew up in poverty and know the situation they’re in is because their mama and daddy had a child too early, hated each other, or whatever reason.

A lot of kids really wish they weren’t born and that’s across all races.

Last edited:

lib123

All Star
Daps
Is that reflective of most Black men's sentiments though? Since Black men vote at low rates, I'm assuming the Black men who did go out and vote for this were more liberal. Lol a lot of dusty dudes seem to like trapping women with a baby.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Wear a rubber, you bytch ass nikkaz.

fakkits tryna throw the ball when they are already past the line of scrimmage

tenor.gif

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
They need these unwanted kids to be born so they can demonize them.

That’s all this is.

Hypocritical crying over theoretical people. But if you click through the crime threads in this forum you’ll see a lot of the same posters calling for the murder of living breathing Black children.

That’s why I don’t take anything majority of dudes here say

Most of them are fragile and would cry if you gave em a sunday and the bytch started melting smfh