Black male voters in Ohio supported abortion more than any other demographic

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Any of you pro life brehs adopting or fostering kids or just talking shyt :mjlol:
Everybody don't just sit up on the internet talking shyt. My question for you is, who is available for adoption?

If everybody aborts, the only kids in the system are those who already lived a lifetime of abuse and trauma. No babies.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everybody don't just sit up on the internet talking shyt. My question for you is, who is available for adoption?

If everybody aborts, the only kids in the system are those who already lived a lifetime of abuse and trauma. No babies.
:stopitslime: you do know that the previous laws have been here before 2021 and we still have an overflow of kids in the system and you asking an already fukked up system to take more kids yall won't even adopt is crazy. This white people only care about their kids having more white babies

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
-I find it funny people act like Black people can't have an opinion on something because some white person thinks the same thing. Only a dumbass can't see & accept that Black people have always had conservative views & can still not give a fukk what white people think.

-It's not even some new shyt.

And yet black people consistently vote in favor of the liberal party, the liberal candidate, the liberal policy, and the liberal position. Everytime. Election after election. Including in this thread. Funny how that works?

Black people are liberal. Our politics has always been deeply rooted in egalitarianism and social justice. We have never and will never be bootlicking, social hierarchy worshipping conservatives.

You "I just have another opinion" "shyt was better with Trump" "free thinker" nikkas is c00ns. Get over yourself.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I really want to know how has being liberal tangibly helped Black men in Ohio?

How about you look up statistics on black men's social and economic mobility in pre-civil rights/liberal legislation, conservative rustbelt Ohio, and then compare it to black Ohio men today, post liberal legislation.

Oh yeah you won't, because it would answer your fukking obvious, simple minded question in a second. So you gotta push your blacks-for-Trump MAGA nonsense behind some concern trolling over "tangibles."