Black male voters in Ohio supported abortion more than any other demographic

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Damn......they want that consequence free pawging? They want to dip a toe and come back? May be some hope for em after all.........the reverse exodus is starting......lol......brehs tired of getting stuck with subpar pawgs
Don’t get it twisted them white hoes want that raw dikk and nut in em :wow:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
The casual disrespect assuming this is all about sex, Black men can't have a legitimate political opinion.
-Black men that get p*ssy have political opinions too & it forms plenty people's opinions on this subject.
I’m not against abortion…but it also shouldn’t be an excuse to be reckless
-This is where I'm at.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black folks who don't want kids shouldn't be forced to have them.
How are they being forced to have them?

Statements like these are exactly why black men are viewed as children that are controlled by their dikks. And our standing in the world doesn't make it any kind of disputable :francis:

Unserious, uncompetitive
:francis:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
They need these unwanted kids to be born so they can demonize them.

That’s all this is.

Hypocritical crying over theoretical people. But if you click through the crime threads in this forum you’ll see a lot of the same posters calling for the murder of living breathing Black children.

I think you hit something on the head here.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The casual disrespect assuming this is all about sex, Black men can't have a legitimate political opinion.
No nikka. Black men can't have any opinion.
We are test subject not an actual person. We can be studied and opined about but never have our own opinion.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
This

add the kekeing about not wanting to pay child support like were just goofies who can't think past our wallet and dikk like Black men haven't been the pall bearers of true democracy and freedom since Crispus Attucks

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Lmaoooo I'm mad you beat me to it.

I wish Coli nikkas would just admit they're c00ns who want to be agreeable to white men, disagreeable with other black people and pro-civil rights coalitions, and want to follow behind white men politically. Instead of bullshytting people with dumbass talking points like this, and "both sides are the same" like a bunch of cowards. I really need to know who the fukk raised these new age Uncle Toms that want to be conservative so damn bad.
-I find it funny people act like Black people can't have an opinion on something because some white person thinks the same thing. Only a dumbass can't see & accept that Black people have always had conservative views & can still not give a fukk what white people think.

-It's not even some new shyt.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
So many thoughts.... this debate always centers on a baby (naturally) but quiet as it's kept, i think the culture abortions provide play into the gender divide we see online... too many people fukkin folks they had no business with.

Should it be a choice? Legally yes, but culturally I wish more were wary.
I think it’s more about the lies and disinformation about women’s bodies. With the amount of expert opinions these government officials have easy access to, it’s really disingenuous/dangerous to spew a lot of the lies they do around so women’s health.

Let’s be real, most legislators are men and most men don’t know crap about women’s bodies. Irregular periods, ectopic pregnancies, menopause, fallopian cyst.All these considerations in having babies but some people act like it’s a turkey stuffed in oven for 9 months and ding it’s done.

Last edited:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
White men were 50/50 and white women were only 7 points above an even split as well. Yet I’m seeing them on tv taking all the credit talking about women all over Ohio proved this has monumental support. Naw, black folks ran up the score, white folks were were still :patrice:
My point is that placing this squarely at the feet of black men as if we’re some immoral, sex crazed voting bloc is disingenuous as hell (not suggesting you said that, but the other fools in here). The vast majority of young people voted in favor of this as well. I can almost guarantee that if you broke this down further by urban centers, college towns etc the black vote wouldnt appear as skewed. The issue with Ohio is that it has large swaths of backward, hillbilly ass areas that vote just like the rednecks in Mississippi. It’s a red state.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Why not?

I'm not engaging with the timing of the abortion because the idea of dems wanting 8 month abortions is just a republican fallacy. Let's assume it's being done early at a time supported by science

Why, in that scenario, is it such a bad thing to use abortion as birth control?

If it's a choice between that or making people have a baby they don't want, I don't understand why people are gung-ho on the latter. Especially people that won't ever adopt a kid.

The counter-argument always comes back to "well then don't have sex" or some stupid ass shyt, which goes back to my original post - it's not the dark ages, the option and technology are there, and again - why the fukk would you want to force someone else to have a kid anyway?

Abortion shouldn't be used as birth control, it should be a last resort. I dont think it's good for women to be walking around with 4 and 5 abortions under their belt. I know I wouldn't want that type of women and I'm willing to bet there's a clear difference between woman who ain't never had am abortion vs women frequently got them.

Either way it goes, the woman can choose to have the baby whether you like it or not. And at the point you're up for child support.