Black male children ages 5-12 are committing suicide at rates higher than any other racial group

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I wish there were studies linking the increase of time children spend in online social media settings, and the rise of white nationalism with blk child suicide, racial bullying and depression.

Racism and living in a white supremacist society is already hard. We are made to question axiomatic truths about ourselves daily. shyt as simple as the way our hair grows out of its head.

That’s one factor.
The economic factors contributing to the lifestyles these children endure on the daily is a whole nother issue.

But the most recent tipping point for this generation has been the advent to technology usage. Technology has been used to supplant a whole host of realms previously held by and managed by humanity. Including the acquisition of knowledge, communication, dialogue...and in a lot of unfortunate cases, childrearing and education.

This is problematic for obvious reasons but the subtle issues present the most danger. Such as media representation providing false authority. (I.e. celebrity worship, false information, “I read this online so it must be right.”)

Now let’s interject race and the energizing of white racist nationalism into social media which falsely provides authority to those on it.

Welp now u have poor kids living in a world that hates them for the way they were born, getting the majority of socialization from media rife with racism and anti-blkness. Blacks can’t even play a video game without encountering some racist fukk doing stupid shyt. On this very site there are whites in blkface disrupting discourse.

So why are blk females impacted to a lesser degree, albeit still suffering as well? Because women in general are more social than men. In absence of attention from the opposite sex or in the presence of negativity from the opposite sex, women form their own culture. I remember when dudes were clowning Blk chicks for going bald to transition to natural hair. Do u know what blk chicks did? They formed an entire community very insular in nature. They started complimenting each other. Outwardly and rebelliously.

Men in their lone wolf stages are less inclined to rely on one another. This even plays out in parenting and representation. A blk girl will at least be able to see herself in her mother. But young blk boys don’t even have father figures to lean on and even the best blk mother (which many blk children don’t have the luxury of getting b/c a lot of the bytches poppin our kids these days are bottom-dwellers) can’t provide that for a male child.

So some immediate solutions to combat this is:
-GET OFFLINE.
-Interact with other males and stop thinking u have to be an island.
-We need more mentors willing to work with young blk children.
-Blk men and blk women: keep ur legs closed and your dikks in ur pants. If u having raw sex u are DIRECTLY responsible for the prevalence of blk child instability, abuse, suicide, hunger, neglect and mortality.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I cant even wrap my mind at 5 - 12 thinking about suicide.

at 5 years old i was knee deep in legos. At 12 years i was always chilling with my friends. Back then we didnt have phones so we went outside and played.

SC never once crossed my mind

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Nah despite all of that we've had historically a far lower suicide rate than white ppl. I remember reading this paper about it

In fact, black children suicide rate is 50% of whites after adolescence. This is a recent trend
And far higher homicide rates :hubie:

Gotta tell the whole story. Black people are not superhumans that are immune to trauma. Its gonna come out one way or the other

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Black male privilege huh?
We have a winner!!!!

Nobody wants to talk about the elephant in the room.... No one gives a fukk about black boys. Not even black women.

But we ain’t going to talk about It because that would mean their mothers aren’t good mothers. And there’s no way and hell they’ll criticize Black women. They want to protect the image at all cost. I work in the school system. I see this shyt first hand.

Last edited:

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
I think #HOH and #GMB are toxic, we need to build the black family the proper and traditional way

And brehs need to stop cheating on their women. Its sickening that many of you brag about it but you have been conditioned by the machine to think this way and believe that its normal, and that theres nothing wrong with it. And that it will have no effect on your kids

Thats just the start of it, theres a hundred variables that play into suicide amongst the black youth. Many of them we cant control, but the ones we can control...we have failed badly

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
2 days ago on here, it was:

"This is never understandable, we don't do this...we been through worse than anyone and it never even crosses our mind - suicide is cac shyt"

Where them folks at?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I think #HOH and #GMB are toxic, we need to build the black family the proper and traditional way

And brehs need to stop cheating on their women. Its sickening that many of you brag about it but you have been conditioned by the machine to think this way and believe that its normal, and that theres nothing wrong with it. And that it will have no effect on your kids

Thats just the start of it, theres a hundred variables that play into suicide amongst the black youth. Many of them we cant control, but the ones we can control...we have failed badly

So reading this, why would a Black boy want to grow up?

I mean, the first you got to say about this particular topic is sweeping generalizations that an Adult Black man is not only a cheater, but has children he doesn't care for, and is a braggart about it. If that's his future, why she he stick around for it, instead of stop it while he's behind?

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I could believe, being Black in America is such a complicated existence especially with resurgence of White nationalism, broken homes, broken schools, limited opportunities even if you do make it. There's also now a light being shed on Black boys and the abuses they are subject to over the course of time and how early an age it starts at.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

I’m going to need you to get all the way the duck out here with this.

the women choose the men. They don’t want the family structure. They want to do whatever it is they are please.

Man’s stop with this men need to stop cheating. Women are out here fukking with boyfriends and husbands.

Prynce

Daps

I'm bout tired of you cac and you need to stop speaking on black issues

Last edited:

Prynce

Daps
Honestly its cause kids are soft these days. And folks are teaching them its ok to be soft. Look at dwade letting his son wear heels and prance around. He is doing his son a disservice by not preparing him for reality.

When these soft black kids get into the real world they are food to all the wolves and white supremacists. They are completely unprepared while these cacs are prepared for war and viewing them as threats. Blacks kids can't afford to be soft in this country cause this country doesn't see them as kids. This is why promoting and encouraging black male masculinity is important. They have purposely been attacking it because they don't want any more malcolm's coming up in the black community.
This is dangerous and retarded

This is the exact reason blacks boys killing themselves

Cause nikkas thinking they soft because they havr feelings

We need to abandon that mentality ur talking about

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
So reading this, why would a Black boy want to grow up?

I mean, the first you got to say about this particular topic is sweeping generalizations that an Adult Black man is not only a cheater, but has children he doesn't care for, and is a braggart about it. If that's his future, why she he stick around for it, instead of stop it while he's behind?
Im just saying what i see alot, thats not always the case. Its funny that your acting like it isnt reality. The majority of this site worships pawgs and brags about their body count

I’m going to need you to get all the way the duck out here with this.

the women choose the men. They don’t want the family structure. They want to do whatever it is they are please.

Man’s stop with this men need to stop cheating. Women are out here fukking with boyfriends and husbands.
The women have to do better too but there was a time when the narrative was that black women were the most faithful. Perhaps the glorifying and idolozing of pawgs has contributed to pushing them away some

But none of us want to hold ourselves accountable. We blame them and everyone else

I'm bout tired of you cac and you need to stop speaking on black issues
You are tired of the truth

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
Brehs, my apologies if i offended anyone. Part of me would like to be quiet and let yall be. But i care too much to not speak about what i see. This thread topic truly hurts my soul

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
I see whats going on here, lets have a deeper look into the numbers shall we :sas1:
THIS.

African Americans have consistently had the lowest suicide rates across ethnic groups. So the racism angle doesn’t wash. As long as this stat has been recorded black people have been last.

I still believe black People even in this age range is lower than white people and probably still the lowest of any predominant ethnic group.

There’s been a sharp rise. That part is a fact and needs to be questioned. But you have to consider historic LOWS. I believe this rise has put us closer to the rates of cacs but still behind.

I think a lot of it is due to toughness. White people are historically the most misguided, over estimating their own inportance in this world. I think white men lead these stats and they’re the most dillusional people on the planet. Gap between expectations and reality.

The way this is being promoted makes me think it’s marketing blacks to kill themselves.