Black lives matter = Free Palestine??

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
nikka what? You know how long these folks have been under genocide? These folks have had guns from every western country pointing at them since WW2. Just to make up to Jews for the Holocaust. Yall nikkas will say anything lmao.

nikka what? I just said they had it worst than us in recent times.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
funny you say that cause you clearly are out of touch with most black folk

but suit and ties nikkas always wanna speak for black folk on the frontlines

Like I thought. No proper rebuttal. If you’re Black, you really need to slap yourself. We should be putting ourselves first before caping for anyone else.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I’m more interested in Gaza

went to west bank in December and it’s not even that bad

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All that marching and protesting and still no anti Black hate crime bill, the Asians got one and bidens been all about more rights to the alphabet ppl but silent about everything he promised before he got elected
Furthermore, there was no anti-police brutality bill and no reform law for the police. The cops still enjoy qualified immunity and police brutality was the main reason for Black Live Matter getting started in the first place.

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
End up? That was always the intention. Darren Seals told us back in 2016.

I tried to remind thecoli 5 days into the psyop and the clearly compromised TLR mods bushed it. :mjlol:

They ambulance chased black death then pushed women's & LGBT issues to the front. Straight black men couldn't hold any leadership positions in the organization and the money they got never reached grieving families. The dead black men had fathers mostly but they only ever spotlighted the mothers.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
I see they try to say people are homophobic about the BLM issue but black men are the main ones catching hell from the police and justice system

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
And I see everyone gets to have groups that focus on their demographics specific issues, except straight black men. They always say what about women? What about trans? Then all the oxygen on the room is sucked out by these groups

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
How did BLM end up with leaders who monetized and pocketed all funds and began pushing LGBT agendas?
You would have learned from the beginning BLM was a LGBTQ organization if you read their website and they were clear about it. :manny: That's why I never supported it and knew it was going to be a fad that would gain traction and later die off.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
All that marching and protesting and still no anti Black hate crime bill, the Asians got one and bidens been all about more rights to the alphabet ppl but silent about everything he promised before he got elected
This is where Black people play checkers and everyone else play chess. Black folks march and occasionally have a few knuckleheads who vandalize property. Hispanics fight causes through local governments. Whites and Asians hire lobbyists and/or file lawsuits that makes its way to the Supreme Court. Which method do you think is more effective? :sas2:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
You would have learned from the beginning BLM was a LGBTQ organization if you read their website and they were clear about it. :manny: That's why I never supported it and knew it was going to be a fad that would gain traction and later die off.
I was outraged and we were in the thick of 45s presidency