Black lives matter = Free Palestine??

Daps
Which would make the recognition for global solidarity more prevalent.
The onus is on the Arab diaspora to extend that olive branch, not us. They benefit far more off of us than we do off of them and they’ve historically treated us far worse

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
In the more recent short term, Palestine has had it rougher than us.

"Israel" is AmeriKKKa's nephew. My enemy's enemy is my man. Free Palestine.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
And now the football association and it’s pundits are distancing themselves from the movement, because it has been labelled as “radical left wing”. This is what I knew what would happen.

A social issue has been politicized away from the primary objective. Anyone who claims to be black and happy with the main issue bring diluted is a fool.

This is why, whilst I support the idea of BLM, the movement is NOT controlled by us. They’ve made our fight for equality seem like the opposite end of the spectrum of right wingers, which now makes it easier to dismiss.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
jerry.jpg

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
And now the football association and it’s pundits are distancing themselves from the movement, because it has been labelled as “radical left wing”. This is what I knew what would happen.

A social issue has been politicized away from the primary objective. Anyone who claims to be black and happy with the main issue bring diluted is a fool.

This is why, whilst I support the idea of BLM, the movement is NOT controlled by us. They’ve made our fight for equality seem like the opposite end of the spectrum of right wingers, which now makes it easier to dismiss.

This is an apolitical movement, were literally just protesting to live as equals.

Blm uk just added confusion to the mix.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

killacal

Banned
Daps
fukk Palestine...

They need to hold their own nuts...Only thing a free Palestine will do is just hold down black folks like all middle easterners do. They treat blacks like shyt all over that region.

Palestine is the king of pop shyt and hide your hands that why Israel be fukking them up.

Edit: @Vae Victis did you try to neg me but gave me rep:mjlol:...clown shyt.
Military brainwashed slave:mjlol:

Sad!