Black lives matter = Free Palestine??

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
So y’all just gonna ignore the tens of thousands of people who came out marching for black people around the world? What’s wrong with using our new found voice to support other marginalised groups?

Why does blm have to that microphone for all the worlds ills?

Black people can still support via those platforms.

For once we need a single apolitical agenda without distraction.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a theory that this generation abandoning the black church led to this. There is no other group on that level that wouldve led SORELY on black issues.

We abandoned a solid social institution that stood for centuries practically overnight
To late

These nikkas get orgasms from talking down on religion and religious people from their computer.

They got the most to say about xy and z pastors being frauds and people "worshipping skydaddy" but dont do a fraction of what their local churchgoers do for their communities

Last edited:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So y’all just gonna ignore the tens of thousands of people who came out marching for black people around the world? What’s wrong with using our new found voice to support other marginalised groups?
Literally none of the problems that we went marching for have been solved.

NYC passes a bill against choke holds and a nikka is choked out the next week, breh:francis:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
fukk Palestine...

They need to hold their own nuts...Only thing a free Palestine will do is just hold down black folks like all middle easterners do. They treat blacks like shyt all over that region.

Palestine is the king of pop shyt and hide your hands that why Israel be fukking them up.

Edit: @Vae Victis did you try to neg me but gave me rep:mjlol:...clown shyt.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a theory that this generation abandoning the black church led to this. There is no other group on that level that wouldve led SORELY on black issues.

We abandoned a solid social institution that stood for centuries practically overnight

Great point.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
fukk Palestine...

They need to hold their own nuts...Only thing a free Palestine will do is just hold down black folks like all middle easterners do. They treat blacks like shyt all over that region.

Palestine is the king of pop shyt and hide your hands that why Israel be fukking them up.

On purpose You can rep people more often than you neg

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Keep :cape: for these Arab devils that use the media to help support their cause..

The media eat this shyt up...

UN report outlines how Hamas used kids as human shields

The headlines in most places were entirely predictable: “UN Says Israel Killed 44 Palestinians in Schools During Gaza War.” That was indeed one finding of a UN report published Monday — but only part of the story.

The report also confirmed something Israel’s been saying all along: Hamas stored mortars and other weapons in at least three UN schools during last summer’s war and fired rockets at Israel from two of them.

Israel repeatedly made that point during the conflict to explain why it was firing on schools (and mosques and hospitals) where Palestinians had taken refuge.

Because Hamas, desperate to win world sympathy by any means, has always been happy to use Palestinian innocents as human shields — the more casualties, the better.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The sentiment is great, but it isn't strategic. If anything, side with the Ethiopian Jews that are facing racism from the Israeli government.

Palestine should be recognized as a state. But black people, everywhere, need to be recognized as human beings first.

Daps
fukk Palestine...

Arabs are racist as shyt. They’ve been a bit humbled by the post 9/11 backlash and Israel so they try to clean up their act a bit but they are what they are. That Isreal/Palestine shyt has absolutely nothing to do with black people

Show me proof of thousands of Palestinians marching for BLM this past month. I’ll gladly eat my humble pie if I’m wrong on this