Black Lightning Season 4 Official Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Riverdale is relocating from Wednesday to Tuesday, where it will follow the network’s biggest hit, The Flash. Wait — there’s more: Both shows will kick off their new seasons with what The CW is calling “five-episode events.”

The Flash‘s five-episode event will feature crossovers with TBD Arrowverse characters. “We’re talking about other superheroes from the CWverse that will come together in each [of the] individual episodes,” says CW CEO Mark Pedowitz. “That will not quite be a crossover but it will have a crossover-type feel at the introduction of all these characters.”

Guess that explains what Cress Williams was referring to when he mentioned getting phone calls about appearing on other Arrowverse shows :ehh:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
They did have a scene where Lynn ran her DNA and it came back off but I don't think they revisited it :patrice:

I'm not gonna be nitpicky with the writing, since it's been what's it's been the whole season, but they really threw JJ's actress in the bushes :dead:
writing has been noticeably worse these last 2 seasons

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tenor.gif

haven’t felt like this since Angel/Buffy finales
The ending was a disservice mayne
Just:snoop:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I'm not gonna be nitpicky with the writing, since it's been what's it's been the whole season, but they really threw JJ's actress in the bushes :dead:

At least we know that Lynn is related to Diggle. :yeshrug:

I at least thought she would stay as be 2 people. Not some ionosphere ghost people on some Highlander shyt. :francis:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Bullshyt finale.:mjlol:

Painkiller didn't get picked up after being the best part of the final season. :francis:

Jen had a guilty conscience scene in the middle of saving Freeland. :mjtf:

Pretend to be surprised about aliens tech breh despite being in the arrow verse where your friends faught alongside and against aliens :skip:

Running out of Budget on the Tobias death scene:heh:

Gamby Fast forwarding through the much hype mausoleum entrance :youngsabo:

Tobias not being there while this is all going down...:heh:

Lala ending the series on some :smugdraper:

:dead::dead::dead::dead: