Black Lightning Season 4 Official Thread

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Wow cress and chyna must have a beef in those shots they were never in the same.frame and they would either show the back of her head or his. I wonder etf hsppened between them?
your mind goes to some sort of harassment but all the other women on the show filmed scenes with him so I doubt that's it
They must have just really hated each other

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
krondon did an amazing job

the show's writing really suffered some seasons, and the finale was kinda bad, but stylistically it was very unique. the music choices are always perfect, and early in the show, before the stakes get raised too high, a black superhero dealing with down to earth problems in the community was really good stuff.

sad to see painkiller's show is not going forward, but BL himself may be showing up in the flash.

Last edited:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist šŸ˜²)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX

Can they tie up 4 seasons in 1 hour?

MFGA? Doesn't quite roll off the tongue

Put Jeff in a box, buried him & left the shovel at the scene

IONOSPHERE! :lolbron:

Is Gambi a meta? He hasn't aged during these flashbacks

JJ vs Jen - Championship Edition

I know CW execs probably happy they don't have pay for all that music licensing

Jeff at the ancestral plane

US Agent Lopez - grand opening, grand closing

Jen with her comic accurate phoenix powers

Tobias getting in all his unused insults. Damn, left him hanging on the building like an albino gargoyle

Well that's one way to write the Pierces out the (non picked up) Painkiller series

:mjlol: @ after all that crying in Gambi's lab, they have Jen sitting outside by herself. Jen & Jeff still not in a scene together, just filmed at the opposite sides of the room

Hey Lala -- 'Welcome to the party, pal'

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching the finale, I'm going to miss this show :mjcry:

A lot of things they had to tie up in the finale and I felt they did a solid job with all the threads, although it would have been great if it was 2 hrs.

I did not see that twist with Jen 2.0 coming :ohhh:, but I'm happy they were able to bring back the old Jen for the series finale at least. She was a major part of the show.

Tobias was a great villain, but I'm glad Jefferson finally killed him even if it wasn't intentional. Especially after all he did over the years :wow:. Lala waking up and surveying the carnage :lolbron:

Song selection was as great as ever and it looked like Anissa/Grace had a proper wedding celebration :ehh:

Loken

All Star
Daps
look like BL might show up on the flash

"Jefferson announced he was stepping back as Freeland's hero and allowing Anissa, Jen, and Grace to take over for him. But that doesn't mean he's retiring from the superhero business completely. In fact, another Arrowverse show has already reached out Williams him about possibly guest-starring as Black Lightning. "I have had people from The Flash reach out, asking if I'd come do some work with them," Williams tells EW."

'Black Lightning' star Cress Williams reveals his potential future in the Arrowverse

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Hold up, so Painkiller ain't even official yet? It's not even an actual show, just an idea if anyone wants to pick it up.:francis:
CW chose the All American spinoff and a new show from Ava over the Painkiller series
The actor that plays him said Painkiller is dead, he ready for something new

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
they could of built that shyt up druing the season but instead they kept forcing them cw storylines and wasted a whole ass episode on a backdoor pilot
They did have a scene where Lynn ran her DNA and it came back off but I don't think they revisited it :patrice:

I'm not gonna be nitpicky with the writing, since it's been what's it's been the whole season, but they really threw JJ's actress in the bushes :dead: