Black kid goes to wrong house to pick up siblings, shot 2x by homeowner UPDATE#9: Andrew Lester Charged with 2 felony counts & Out on bond

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
My little brother had a basketball tournament in Kansas City a few weeks back.

My parents took him up there and when they came back they told me it was the epitome of “MAGA country”.

Basically a bunch of ignorant poor white trash CACs voting against their best interests for the sake of upholding “whiteness”.

My Dad told me some of the motels didn’t even have running water and the entire time he was up there he could barely access the internet. :what:

I’m not surprised some shyt like this would happen there and I have a feeling this ain’t going to end well for that old CAC.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
lets go!!

molotov-cocktail.gif

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
The shooter and his neighborhood is 100% Racist, the white police officers always protect their people, sometimes at their own detriment.

When I was a kid we would play Ring and Run, never once did we think someone might shoot us. This young Brother wasn't looking for trouble, just a Black Teen "on the wrong side of town", at least I'm sure that's how those racists are thinking, and they can't control their Bloodlust.

Hope the young man pulls through and his life isn't altered too badly.

Μαρία

God's Wife
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Reminds me of Renisha McBride. She got into a car accident and knocked on a man’s door asking for help because her phone was dead. Instead of calling 911 for help, he shot her through the door smh. That was back in 2013.

After that story, I made sure to always keep my phone charged when I go out and definitely never knock on a strangers door for help. Very sad what happened to this kid.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Cuz nikkas only have smoke for other nikkas
Let that been another breh who did this , his house and his grandmothers house would’ve been shot up by now.

And set alight on fire..seeing as how that's the norm now..pepper your opp with bullets then douse him with gasoline and strike a match.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I remember when I used to be ready to crash out over these stories

But nobody else wants to take action so why should I martyr myself

Black folks nearby won't even go hit they house up with the switches these street nikkas be rapping about

It upsets me, but not like it used too, it's more of a silent acceptance that most white people ain't shyt

And the justice system ain't shyt, and black folks really don't care enough to crash out, so what the fukk is the commotion

Everybody chooses comfort, so why the fukk shouldn't I

nikkas talking about GoFundMe, for what? To pay the white man for a chance at justice in his own system lmao

Because “black people aren’t a monolith” remember? We can believe in flat earth, racism isn’t real though.