Black kid goes to wrong house to pick up siblings, shot 2x by homeowner UPDATE#9: Andrew Lester Charged with 2 felony counts & Out on bond

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No offense to that mother going thru this, but my mama would be squading up the family and my friends and white man house woulda been surrounded by nikkas ready to kill by the next day.

As a family, we all agreed on this shyt. Cops or civilian, any racist white mfer gonna pay in the streets, not the system.
:salute:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Has the homeowner been charged?
No, and police are probably going to drag their feet with any investigation. They're already trying to call it a case of mistaken identity.

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A teenager is recovering after being shot outside of a Northland home Thursday evening.

Police believe it was a case of mistaken identity.

Officers responded to a home near N.E. Cookingham Drive and N. Tracy Avenue around 10 p.m. Thursday and found the injured teenager suffering from life-threatening injuries.

Police said the teenager was picking up his siblings at a house on N.E. 115th Terrace, but mistakenly went to a house on N.E. 115th Street.

Officers transported the alleged shooter to the police department. The department said he’s been released pending further investigation.

KCPD said when it finishes investigating the case, it will be forwarded to the prosecutor’s office to determine if charges are warranted.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Rest In Peace to him

This is murder, and the homeowner should be charged.

Years ago, my brother and I went to scoop up one of his buddies. Multifamily house and we ring the doorbell he told us. Landlord, who also lived there, stormed outside and told us to get off his f'in porch and gestured like he was reaching. This was in North Jersey, and everybody in the story is Black.

Was startled by how aggressive he was.

Daps
White supremacists are completely bent on violent oppression. They are bloodthirsty warmongers and are irredeemable.

Scientifically, you can predict that an apex predator will emerge into any environment on Earth. The snow roach has proven to be an unstoppable predator that feeds on other human beings.

Problem with that is: they feed on other human beings.

Even tho I can understand their motives, I am one of those unfortunate "others" that ain't tryna become lunch.

And fortunately, the masses of humans are against the idea of vampirism and we are gaining ground every day. Soon enough the vampires will lose their power.

This is the time period where they become desperate and start really going crazy. Even though they already lost, this next phase is gonna be Hell. Prying their cold, pale fingers off the steering wheel.
white people are definitely NOT the apex predator of the human race. when you look at what we’ve suffered, how long we’ve endured, and where we now stand, that label unquestionably applies to black people.

:francis:

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
white people are definitely NOT the apex predator of the human race. that label unquestionably applies to black people.

:francis:

I'm not writing about individual combat.

Not the one individual who is stronger than another.

I'm talking imperialism. Slavery. Corporate exploitation. Warfare .

The places where coffee grows.. they send the beans to the corporations and then they have to buy coffee from the companies. In the same areas where coffee grows.

This is vampirism. The violence and public lynchings do not make profit directly, but they are in furtherance of the overall evil enterprise.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Not waiting on Jesus for shyt but lets keep it 💯 it would be only few black folk about that life the rest on twitter/IG.

and its not fair for the few brehs that would be willin to die or locked up trying to smoke all the white supremacist

Either we all down for it or it's not gonna happen so only thing I can do as of now is wishful thinking.
p*ssy shyt. You don't need 100% of no group to accomplish things. Not civil rights, not stealing Israel from Palestine, not none of those movements. A good 10% gets it done, the other 90% provide cover and monetary support.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Rest In Peace to him

This is murder, and the homeowner should be charged.

Years ago, my brother and I went to scoop up one of his buddies. Multifamily house and we ring the doorbell he told us. Landlord, who also lived there, stormed outside and told us to get off his f'in porch and gestured like he was reaching. This was in North Jersey, and everybody in the story is Black.

Was startled by how aggressive he was.
People like that just look for any excuse to shoot somebody. I wouldn't be surprised if the homeowner here was the same. I wouldn't be surprised if it were racially motivated, either.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
People like that just look for any excuse to shoot somebody. I wouldn't be surprised if the homeowner here was the same. I wouldn't be surprised if it were racially motivated, either.
Absolutely.
Just forced myself to watch the OP clip, and I wrongly assumed that the young man had died.
Hope he pulls through.

Soda Papi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I wish I could say what I want to say without catching a possible ban

I don’t even know what I would’ve done if somebody close to me got done like this. They need to be “rid of” in the worst way possible