Black kid goes to wrong house to pick up siblings, shot 2x by homeowner UPDATE#9: Andrew Lester Charged with 2 felony counts & Out on bond

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:gucci:What in the fukk

The young kid was just on the front porch.

I hope these cacs start dying off like a wave a of death just hit them and them alone

biblical style I don't even believe in the bible like that anymore but damn :damn:

Not picking on you in particular, but sentiments like this is why it keeps happening. You waiting on Jesus, they at the damn gun show buying 12 yo's their third gun.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
No offense to that mother going thru this, but my mama would be squading up the family and my friends and white man house woulda been surrounded by nikkas ready to kill by the next day.

As a family, we all agreed on this shyt. Cops or civilian, any racist white mfer gonna pay in the streets, not the system.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I remember when I used to be ready to crash out over these stories

But nobody else wants to take action so why should I martyr myself

Black folks nearby won't even go hit they house up with the switches these street nikkas be rapping about

It upsets me, but not like it used too, it's more of a silent acceptance that most white people ain't shyt

And the justice system ain't shyt, and black folks really don't care enough to crash out, so what the fukk is the commotion

Everybody chooses comfort, so why the fukk shouldn't I

nikkas talking about GoFundMe, for what? To pay the white man for a chance at justice in his own system lmao

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Not picking on you in particular, but sentiments like this is why it keeps happening. You waiting on Jesus, they at the damn gun show buying 12 yo's their third gun.
Not waiting on Jesus for shyt but lets keep it 💯 it would be only few black folk about that life the rest on twitter/IG.

and its not fair for the few brehs that would be willin to die or locked up trying to smoke all the white supremacist

Either we all down for it or it's not gonna happen so only thing I can do as of now is wishful thinking.