Black-ish Season 5 Thread

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
especially since it looks like his gap year will turn into multiple.. he's making no moves to look at college or anything.. and to "keep it real" a "well to do" family should have a kid who doesn't wanna go to college... I mean they accept Jack but it would add another level to the show and family if Junior was like.. I've decided to skip college all together..

maybe have him hook up with one of the twins

Called it ...

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
especially since it looks like his gap year will turn into multiple.. he's making no moves to look at college or anything.. and to "keep it real" a "well to do" family should have a kid who doesn't wanna go to college... I mean they accept Jack but it would add another level to the show and family if Junior was like.. I've decided to skip college all together..

maybe have him hook up with one of the twins
:mjcry: Paying back student loans

:to: Can be doing what I do right now without even going to college

:gladbron: That frat life though

:ahh:

Daps
Nice to see Junior sticking up for himself. But I understand his parents wanting him to go in a specific direction. A lot of people need to be pushed to succeed, and they came from a higher education, and professional background.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Not feeling her at all, especially since she isn’t funny, and they didn’t need to add the baby either
Yeah, she really doesn't fit at all. They should've just gave jr a new girlfriend who's crazy or something. Would be more entertaining and give him an actual reason to still be on the show.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Zion ready to fight Dre for snaking their ideas :skip:

Jack having to fight for Mason trying to get at Bow :birdman:

Her dancing video had the young dudes :noah:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
What's wrong Dre, the vending machine out of sunflower seeds again? :mjpls:

I do have too many plastic grocery bags in my closet :francis:

Daps
Junior's girlfriend in this past episode is 23, and this is her and her mom. I did the work, so you wouldn't have to. Monique Green Smith.

:mjlit:

Gwendolyn_Osborne_Smith_daughter_Monique.jpg