Black girl holds cotton sign for cac prom date..... how do you raise black kids in a white city???

Daps
I don’t think the problem is her going to prom with a white boy. Depending on the area, she may have very few black boys to choose from, and let’s face it, those black boys are probably going to the prom with white girls. She may be one of 6-10 black kids in the entire school, and to expect them to only socialize and date each other is unrealistic. Every white person doesn’t get along with, nor or they attracted to every white person they meet.

The problem is she’s using race, and making a joke out of the historical trauma that was slavery. This speaks to a bigger problem, which is there are fewer black areas that are safe, with quality schools.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have to start your Children out with knowledge of OUR History, as well as "Theirs".

No Sugar coating, just the facts.

And you have to START with the African Continent, and the accomplishments/contributions that Black Folks have made globally.

Too many of our People start with Slavery, when talking about OUR History.
We have have been on this planet as "Anatomically Modern Humans" for at least 250,000+ Years.

We are the BIOLOGICAL Blueprint for Humanity.

There literally Ain't Shyt a White Person, or other Non-Black Person, can tell me to make me feel bad about being Black.

It is through our blood, sweat, tears, work, and innovations that the modern "Western World" could exist in the first place.

We have a great history both in Africa, and in America, and BOTH should be taught to our children, as the schools WON'T teach it.

I started on this path as a Teenager, primarily on my own. I had a few mentors to guide me to certain resources/info.

Even had to go back and forth with Teachers in both High school and College about history, and Black Folks place in it.

Repped

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
a lot of AA kids are "maintained" like a giga pet (food, water, clothes, shelter, make sure they get from home to school in one piece, whoop em when they get out of line) not raised, not taught about black history or racism, not taught domestic skills or how to manage money.

these genx/early millenial parents are gutter trash

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What in thee whole fukk?

:dahell::wtf::mjtf::martin:

Chances are the parents have some type of inner c00n in them as well…. Probably eanted to get away from all black folks and probably liked the fact that she hangs around non blacks…

Real black folks instill pride and self esteem in their children's blackness at a young age. Doesn’t seem like they did that for her cuz ain’t no fukking way a colored person with self respect would even play like that.

That or she's might be adopted that raised by cac parents

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
A lot of this has to do with 4cac. Most white people are some steps away if not entirely within the mindset of a 4cac clown. To fit in and partly because these kids really think these cac kids care about them, a lot of non-white kids adopt the way of thinking that one sees in these spaces. All this is because many of these kids are raised and essentially live within the internet. Telling them to merely get off the internet is not enough because many of those people on the internet venture out into the real world and try and make that world match what they see on the internet.

This is why internet problems always inevitably become real world problems and why people should heed the shyt that gets posted there.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hey, I thought the sign was cute.

Sincerely,
Jerrod c00nmichael

Last edited:

vino

Superstar
Daps
I’m surprised no one has been able to track down her and her parents for an update on this. I feel like this was an old story from a few years ago. I think I saw this one a few years ago too.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
even the dog looks ashamed at her

Even the dog disgusted/ashamed
another day

another #dogset L

just like clockwork

flat,750x1000,075,f.jpg