Black girl holds cotton sign for cac prom date..... how do you raise black kids in a white city???

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Notice it’s always the black person in these interracial relationships. Doing the most embarrassing and self hating bs. While the white person just sit back and smile. Some black people date out and throw all their pride into the garbage.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
GMlbl1GasAA9xOI
Even the dog disgusted/ashamed

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
being surrounded by people who don’t look like you is tough. Self pride starts at a young age and it’s also having positive experiences with those who look like you. If you just throw your child in a white school and do nothing else this is the result.
Patents can find black neighborhoods and if you can't why move there?

This shyt is dangerous

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
This is like the 5th year in a row this has happened. Obviously just dumb kids doing anything to go viral. And it works every time apparently:unimpressed:
This isn’t an excuse
These kids are in high school and their parents failed them
If a young man of any color came to my front porch with some goofy shyt like this
First I’m throwing hands with him
Then I would cold cock my daughter like Draymond Green
Viral, stupid kids be damned
Integrity, morals and value over virtual likes and hugs
But you ain’t a dad so you know nothing about that

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
a lot of AA kids are "maintained" like a giga pet (food, water, clothes, shelter, make sure they get from home to school in one piece, whoop em when they get out of line) not raised, not taught about black history or racism, not taught domestic skills or how to manage money.

Man you got a point there. Too many Gen z black kids be out here hanging out with non blacks saying the n word like it’s cool