Black feminist are really going to try to ruin Black Panther too

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
When Natasha Romanov/Black Widow becomes Queen of Wakanda with T'challa as King.:banderas:

The unified outrage from Black people and white people will be :banderas:

Mark my words, T'challa will end up with a pawg, if not her than Captain Marvel.:steviej:

People overreacting they wouldn't dare :mjlol:

:scust:
I REBUKE THEE.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Damn! Usually y'all nikkas be biased against @WHIPPEDCream and she usually has decent points that get ignored but she got legit slaughtered in this thread.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
actually is there a link to the actual study, or just the summary of the "findings"?
Awhile back I saw another one but it's no longer online :martin:

I should have saved it

There was also another study that showed that non white PuertoRicans marry blacks more than any other non Puerto Rican group

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Knowing the black female trolls here as I do, and black females in general as mixed race wanting weirdos, I doubt it. Black women will search to heaven and reach to say some baby that looks nothing like them is "black" and "nobody should call them a maid", when in truth, that is what they are. What do black women think black female slaves did? They were maids too.

You'll notice no men talk of the cuteness of babies, or the babies' whiteness, or their eyes. It's mainly self-loathing black women (of which there are so many and so many in denial). Still at least I know where you stand, and I thank you for making known the black feminist's obsession with the white gaze. Black women shouldn't be put into movies or represented as props to please black women's c00nery and self-destructive habits.

Men put women in movies for artistic license and the like. If that means Scarlett Johnannsson in black, or Lupita with weapons, that it what it is.
:sas1:real talk breh

women talk all day about the cuteness of babies and then try to pull that bullshyt that we are the ones fetishizing mixed kids garbage.i aint never heard no nikkas talking about babies like that even when they brought theres around.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Is anybody going to be thinking about twitter fingers feminists when they go to watch this movie? :blackplatomayne: