Black doctors are forced out of training programs at far higher rates than white residents

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Articles like this is why I encourage everyone with drive, to consider figuring out a way to get paid for playing. Start some type of side project that can generate u money. This sh1t, while being quite demoralizing, could also be a great motivator.

These black doctors went thru hell to get to be a doctor. Then after being a doctor, they have to worry about having their fate in the hands of racists. Nah.

The only solution is for blacks to have at least one first world country ruled by blacks. Because at the root of the hatred towards backs lies the awareness that blacks are easy targets.

I read the other article of the Nigeria doctor and I just couldn’t help but be saddened. Dude is out there fending off racist opposition just to make a living.

Daps
They need Black people to exploit for labor and resources.
But deep down inside the average white person is uncomfortable by the presence of Black people and would really like us to go away.
I live here in Denver, Colorado...a lot of these white people are scared to death of interacting with black folks and can't even look me in the eye cause they're so used to interacting with millions of each other in these states on a daily basis.

Let's not kid ourselves...Black people make white people uncomfortable...the idea of black people doing better than them and possibly gaining more power to enact revenge for the evils they have committed scares them so they have to oppress black people.

They can't admit that this system that they created is wrong, rather than righting it...they would rather want us to die off. If they can't rule over us, they have no need for us.
You are quoting a cac

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
Nelly Fuller Jr. categorized 9 areas of people activity where racism runs rampant. Frances Cress Welsing added Health as the tenth.

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War
10. Health*
I need a further explanation on sex, what do you mean by this?

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There is a contingent of white people who want us strung out on a corner somewhere defeated in life, we cannot give up.

I hope this sister gets treble damages against the racists in that hospital:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I really hate reading stuff like this in the morning. It's so depressing. It's a good article but just thinking about this shyt is a downer.

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
This doesn't surprise me because I saw much of this first hand. Then these cacs will complain about medical apartheid while contributing to it. Don't get me started on how they use the explosion of the hispanic community's population as a means to further this form of racism.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Of the subjects of those articles are non-ADOS. Just imagine the barriers for aspiring ADOS doctors.

Reminds me of that thread from last week IIRC about why there are so few ADOS in the medical field and people acting like there weren't legit barriers for us.