Black consciousness doing more harm than good now? Creating pseudos

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Been on this for a minute now.

At one time the conscious community was really needed. Our people needed lifting and a sense of pride.

In this day, it's creating too many pseudos and scientifically illiterate people. It either needs to evolve or die out now.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Naw, it's just being repackaged as abo, pretendian, flat earth etc.

3God just went to jail a month ago.
3God? Who is that? Seem like all them cats going to jail.

Hebrew Isrealites are growing in popular. Not sure about the nation of islam. Black new age and african traditional religions are growing in popularity too last time I checked with church attendance in the black community going down.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Like I said it's been dead. I remember there was a time you'd have professors packing lecture halls giving out knowledge I don't know who these people that you're talking about are.
They're the people who were taught by the people you mention. They are the successors.

That phrase you used "giving out knowledge" has our people in a pseudo headlock.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
3God? Who is that? Seem like all them cats going to jail.

Hebrew Isrealites are growing in popular. Not sure about the nation of islam. Black new age and african traditional religions are growing in popularity too last time I checked with church attendance in the black community going down.
3god is nature boy.

Black people searching for a shortcut out of what was white supremacy.

Yeah those head wrapped, mother goddess daughter of the earth women just as bad.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
They're the people who were taught by the people you mention. They are the successors.

That phrase you used "giving out knowledge" has our people in a pseudo headlock.
I don't see how. I meant Damn how to you go from Ancestor Sister Dr. Frances Cress Welsing to some nikka talking about flat earth shyt? I mean what does that have to do with the liberation of our people?

Frankly many many people have both idenified the problem and provided the solution nikkas just don't want to execute.

I knida don't understand where you're going with this maybe you're a Gen Z breh but if you read Brother Malcolm X and stopped right there you'd have all the information you need.

If you suddendly realized that Black people weren't serious after the Carbon Nation debacle I'd question your sanity if you ever thought that nikka was Pro Black.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
3god is nature boy.
Oh that dude. SMH. Remember him and Young Pharaoh was going at it at one point in time. Bobby Hemmitt doesn't teach anymore. Bro.Panic died.
Polight jailed. Nature Boy jailed. Dr.Malachi jailed. Jermaine Grant jailed. Bro Del Jones died.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I don't see how. I meant Damn how to you go from Ancestor Sister Dr. Frances Cress Welsing to some nikka talking about flat earth shyt? I mean what does that have to do with the liberation of our people?

Frankly many many people have both idenified the problem and provided the solution nikkas just don't want to execute.

I knida don't understand where you're going with this maybe you're a Gen Z breh but if you read Brother Malcolm X and stopped right there you'd have all the information you need.

If you suddendly realized that Black people weren't serious after the Carbon Nation debacle I'd question your sanity if you ever thought that nikka was Pro Black.
Who does Tariq nasheed quote as his favorite...Welsing.

They took what those elders started and morphed it to something else.

How you think 3god and these other scammers catch all these followers? They under the guise of black power. Even if...they remix it to abo power or flat power.

The way you can tell is when you debate them, first thing they yell is "you just love the white man".

Even flat earth...first thing they'll yell is you love and trust the white man.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I’m actively arguing with some psudeos that believe you can call the stock market and trade your social security number.
That sounds like sovereign citizens /moorish american stuff. I forgot all about them dudes. I had a coworker on my last job who was into stuff like this telling me he could get out of paying child support if his girl ever decided to leave him. SMH.