Black/Brown coalition chronicles: After Outcry Over Racist Remarks, Nury Martinez Resigns As LA City Council President, Takes Leave Of Absence

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Nury Martinez isn't an illegal immigrant nor can they vote breh. And if illegal immigration magically ended somehow, it would just boost the drive to get way, way more latino immigrants in the country by legal means, because those jobs still need to be worked and the labor market by citizens isn't remotely large enough to supply it on a year-to-year basis, and then those people COULD vote. I mean even easy jobs like fast food are hard as fukk to fill right now even with all the illegal immigrants in the country, and none of the folk turning down fast food jobs are gonna become gardeners or tomato pickers in a million years.

Not to mention that dems (and thus black politicians) literally only have any power now because of the Latino vote. Take out the Latino vote and you no longer have a Black senator much less one in the governing party, you don't' have a democratic president or Black folk in his cabinet, you don't a Black man in the #3 position in the House nor do you have Black folk in charge of 5 House committees and some 20 subcommittees.

Subtract the Latino vote, and conservative White people would run literally everything. I suspect that might actually be what you want though.

i never said nuri martinez was an illegal immigrant. and interestingly enough there are movements in NY and CA to have non citizens vote. I wonder what is the motivation for that?:jbhmm:

it doesnt matter what theoretically would happen if illegal immigration ended, the point is the major plank of the democratic party which black people support is to give citizenship to 11 million illegal aliens and eventually the 5 million illegals that came under biden. and that is not in the interest of black people

im not a democrat and black politicians are on notice for not doing anything for black people so your points about the vote dont mean anything, if you subtract the latino vote then racists like nuri martinez would net get elected so its the same difference. LA is starting to be run by racist latinos because of the latino vote who are recreating the racist culture from their home countries in the united states.

Any black person that thinks latinos will protect them from white supremacy is delusional, how can white supremacists protect you from white supremacists

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
it doesnt matter what theoretically would happen if illegal immigration ended, the point is the major plank of the democratic party which black people support is to give citizenship to 11 million illegal aliens and eventually the 5 million illegals that came under biden. and that is not in the interest of black people

What a weak dodge. I explicitly pointed out how the consequences of your position would have a negative impact on the Black community, you hand waved away the entire argument and are now repeating your previous claim with zero evidence.

im not a democrat and black politicians are on notice for not doing anything for black people so your points about the vote dont mean anything,

Oh, I'm well aware you're not a democrat, you're a regressive who wants Black people to "split the vote" so Republicans stay in power.

And your argument that Black politicians don't do anything for Black people is dumb as fukk in this context, if you don't think Black politicians do anything for Black people then why even give a fukk that Nury Martinez is getting them out of the cut? You're being openly hypocritical, trying to use other people's support of Black politicians to play out your own agenda of getting Democrats out of office, thinking we'll be too dumb to notice.

if you subtract the latino vote then racists like nuri martinez would net get elected so its the same difference. LA is starting to be run by racist latinos because of the latino vote who are recreating the racist culture from their home countries in the united states.

Any black person that thinks latinos will protect them from white supremacy is delusional, how can white supremacists protect you from white supremacists

Again, you're a "split the vote" idiot who explicitly wants the actual White Supremacists in power. Stop with this disingenuous bullshyt. In 90% of the nation Latinos have no meaningful chance at power and their only impact nationally is to weigh the vote in favor of Democrats which puts more Black people in power than would be otherwise. Which is exactly what you don't want.

And there are clearly Latino politicians who align with Black people, Nury said that herself on the tape, pissed off that other Latino and White politicians were "with the blacks". Yet you don't want those people in power either, your position would be to put the most racist extreme of the white population in power.

Los Angeles has always been Latino, even if there was zero immigration there would be way more Latinos than Black folk in LA, and even if there were zero Latinos there'd still be way more White and Asian folk than Black folk in LA. You're purposely not even trying to look at the impact of your argument or follow it through to its logical conclusion. You just want conservative White people in power and are hoping to use emotional appeals to get others to not notice your agenda.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i never said nuri martinez was an illegal immigrant. and interestingly enough there are movements in NY and CA to have non citizens vote. I wonder what is the motivation for that?:jbhmm:

im not a democrat and black politicians are on notice for not doing anything for black people so your points about the vote dont mean anything, if you subtract the latino vote then racists like nuri martinez would net get elected so its the same difference. LA is starting to be run by racist latinos because of the latino vote who are recreating the racist culture from their home countries in the united states.

The way some of these nikkas cape for these Mexicans is telling. :sas2:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nury Martinez isn't an illegal immigrant nor can they vote breh. And if illegal immigration magically ended somehow, it would just boost the drive to get way, way more latino immigrants in the country by legal means, because those jobs still need to be worked and the labor market by citizens isn't remotely large enough to supply it on a year-to-year basis, and then those people COULD vote. I mean even easy jobs like fast food are hard as fukk to fill right now even with all the illegal immigrants in the country, and none of the folk turning down fast food jobs are gonna become gardeners or tomato pickers in a million years.

Not to mention that dems (and thus black politicians) literally only have any power now because of the Latino vote. Take out the Latino vote and you no longer have a Black senator much less one in the governing party, you don't' have a democratic president or Black folk in his cabinet, you don't a Black man in the #3 position in the House nor do you have Black folk in charge of 5 House committees and some 20 subcommittees.

Subtract the Latino vote, and conservative White people would run literally everything. I suspect that might actually be what you want though.

OP used to go to Tijuana for prostitutes. Maybe he got burned which would explain his hatred of Mexicans.

Anyway, because she is in the Democratic Party, she was forced to resign as president and may even have to resign her position.

Meanwhile GOP rewards their racist scumbags.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man

10/13/22

L.A. City Council meeting canceled as pressure mounts for 2 members to resign amid racism scandal​

I seriously doubt DeLeon will resign. Dude is bull headed as fukk, and is an OG of CA politics. They gonna have to drag him out of that chair. :francis:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I seriously doubt DeLeon will resign. Dude is bull headed as fukk, and is an OG of CA politics. They gonna have to drag him out of that chair. :francis:
I don't understand LA politics, but I've seen that when the POTUS weighs in on a local scandal , it's inevitable that you will no longer be in office. Just a matter of when.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
glad to see this was actually dealt with

not sure what's up with all the race baiting going on here

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

There were two other people on the call.

It's not dealt with. There are two who should be out of their ass still. Then what needs to happen is a purge of other racist individuals who instead of viewing their role of serving all LA residents, they view it as a way to consolidate Latino power.

Stop praising feel good half measures.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
There were two other people on the call.

It's not dealt with. There are two who should be out of their ass still. Then what needs to happen is a purge of other racist individuals who instead of viewing their role of serving all LA residents, they view it as a way to consolidate Latino power.

Stop praising feel good half measures.

one person resigned within a few days of it becoming a national story

they should resign as well and whatever else is necessary

how am I praising feel good half measures you miserable fukk?

Did you say something racist?

:mjlol:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

For the racist comments and tone heard by those officials, I think everybody expected them all to be forced out immediately.

Fact that it didn't happen raised the anxiety levels of people following the story. Angelenos and people outside of the city.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
one person resigned within a few days of it becoming a national story

they should resign as well and whatever else is necessary

how am I praising feel good half measures you miserable fukk?

Did you say something racist?

:mjlol:
Saying "it was dealt with" implies some finality to the situation. If you're just referring to "you're glad this woman was dealt with" that would be different.

There are folks out here who seem content with this news and presenting her being fired as being some sort of finale to this whole situation. This tends to happen with these type of situations often actually where a sacrifice is made by firing the most visible guilty member and others who carry as much fault get to escape accountability and things go back to normal.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
What a weak dodge. I explicitly pointed out how the consequences of your position would have a negative impact on the Black community, you hand waved away the entire argument and are now repeating your previous claim with zero evidence.

im not dodging it, im dismissing it because its obviously bullshyt, am i gonna have to get my boy nap in here it break down the negative impact of illegal immigration on black people?

Oh, I'm well aware you're not a democrat, you're a regressive who wants Black people to "split the vote" so Republicans stay in power.
i think black people should leverage their vote to gain more power

And your argument that Black politicians don't do anything for Black people is dumb as fukk in this context, if you don't think Black politicians do anything for Black people then why even give a fukk that Nury Martinez is getting them out of the cut? You're being openly hypocritical, trying to use other people's support of Black politicians to play out your own agenda of getting Democrats out of office, thinking we'll be too dumb to notice.

my argument isnt dumb, being a black politician isnt enough, the top "black" politician in the country is on record saying she will not do anything specifically for black people, which shows the danger of equating the democratic party with black power

Again, you're a "split the vote" idiot who explicitly wants the actual White Supremacists in power. Stop with this disingenuous bullshyt. In 90% of the nation Latinos have no meaningful chance at power and their only impact nationally is to weigh the vote in favor of Democrats which puts more Black people in power than would be otherwise. Which is exactly what you don't want.

you're just a shill for the democratic party. we already got the lecture from Biden himself telling black people that they have to get with the latinos. Using your logic black people should be dependent on latinos and white liberals, which means under your logic black people have no independent interests and no means of expressing those interests outside of latinos and white liberals, which is a dumb idea on principle

And there are clearly Latino politicians who align with Black people, Nury said that herself on the tape, pissed off that other Latino and White politicians were "with the blacks". Yet you don't want those people in power either, your position would be to put the most racist extreme of the white population in power.

keep on dreaming, youll be saying the same thing in the inevitable next episode of the black/brown chronicles
Los Angeles has always been Latino, even if there was zero immigration there would be way more Latinos than Black folk in LA, and even if there were zero Latinos there'd still be way more White and Asian folk than Black folk in LA. You're purposely not even trying to look at the impact of your argument or follow it through to its logical conclusion. You just want conservative White people in power and are hoping to use emotional appeals to get others to not notice your agenda.
exactly, so basically black people need to support illegal immigration and increase latino power as way to make sure the democratic party stays in power, and that black interests should be subordinated to latino interests and democratic party interests. thanks for sharing

Last edited:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
OP used to go to Tijuana for prostitutes. Maybe he got burned which would explain his hatred of Mexicans.

Anyway, because she is in the Democratic Party, she was forced to resign as president and may even have to resign her position.

Meanwhile GOP rewards their racist scumbags.

OP was in Tijuana last week, i love mexicans