Black Atheist Rally Today if you live in Queens

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
agreed. but at least atheists are talking about reality and aren't trying to sell you an eternity of bliss in heaven for 10% of your paycheck.

Thats like saying all black men are thugs and criminals and will rape on site. Cant use a broad brush to paint everybody. just because one negative stereotype is portrayed in film, comedies etc etc

BlackAdam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
CLT Born and Raised
Thats like saying all black men are thugs and criminals and will rape on site. Cant use a broad brush to paint everybody. just because one negative stereotype is portrayed in film, comedies etc etc
so your church doesn't ask for donations or pass around a collection plate?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
because we are forced to obey laws that are written by christians for christians, with no one else in mind. so yeah we agree that laws should not be made or passed into law based on a politicians religious beliefs.

Who is to say that some atheist wont agree with the laws being made?

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so your church doesn't ask for donations or pass around a collection plate?

Right but you do know where the money is going to :yeshrug::yeshrug::yeshrug: What is budgeted for the poor, you see it in action. What is budgeted for the sick, you see it in action, what is budgeted for the kids, you see it in aciton. what is budgeted to run the church, you see it in action. No Bentleys, No Super church fund, no pastor fund, no airplanes, no fancy cars, no nothing.

BlackAdam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
CLT Born and Raised
Right but you do know where the money is going to :yeshrug::yeshrug::yeshrug: What is budgeted for the poor, you see it in action. What is budgeted for the sick, you see it in action, what is budgeted for the kids, you see it in aciton. what is budgeted to run the church, you see it in action. No Bentleys, No Super church fund, no pastor fund, no airplanes, no fancy cars, no nothing.
so you think atheist groups don't document how they spend their money? i can assure you that they do. and to one up you they also pay taxes on it, which churches do not. so in actuality they are actually helping more with society since thay are actually paying taxes on money they receive.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
They celebrating being ahead of their time. Black atheist today are gonna be seen as the forefathers for the next generations when folks finally realize religion is BS

I wish I could have attended

:blessed:
Black atheists are gonna be seen as forefathers? Ahead of their time? What are you talking about?:dahell: As long as there has been religion, there has been atheism. The Age of Enlightenment was in the 17th century, breh. If future generations of black kids decide to become atheists, they're gonna attribute that decision to themselves or to influential philosophers, not some dudes patting themselves on the back for being black and atheist at street fairs.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
i can assure you a vast majority of atheists do not agree with religious based laws. i'm sure some do agree with them but not based on any religion, but based solely on their moral code.

Then atheism is more then just the belief that god is not real. If you can make such claims.