Black Atheist Rally Today if you live in Queens

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Talk about a diversion. Black folk got bigger issues to deal with than fukking atheism atm.

Black ppl need to keep their foot on America's neck for the Trayvon shyt. Not protest atheism..feminism...gay rights. Divide and conquer.

I wouldn't be surprised if the powers that be were behind this.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I'm agnostic pretty much. Sometimes it has me like :pachaha: thinking about some stories.

It's too easy finding humor in religion, I don't hate on anyone but stuff like walking on water has me like :wtf:

If a nikka named Billiam told you he just walked across the pond around the block you would be like :stopitslime:

Thats what I'm saying, my mother is super religious but for me it just doesn't pass the logic test. I don't hate on religious people at all but I find it funny that they think so many other ideologies are absurd even though THEY believe in some outlandish shyt

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So groups of people convening constitutes a religion now? Comic-con is a religious gathering?!?!?!:ohhh:

You don't how having the belief that god is not real and getting together and talking about it does not make it a religion. You don't see how people make millions saying that god is not real.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
You don't how having the belief that god is not real and getting together and talking about it does not make it a religion. You don't see how people make millions saying that god is not real.

how do I get in making money telling folks Sky Daddy ain't real?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is funny is atheisms was made for white men

mj-laughing.gif