Black Atheist Rally Today if you live in Queens

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
because we don't like laws to be made on a false premise makes atheism more than just a disbelief in a god?

No the fact that you can say what someone agrees with just based on the fact that they don't think god exist.

BlackAdam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
CLT Born and Raised
No the fact that you can say what someone agrees with just based on the fact that they don't think god exist.
when it comes to a law being passed based on a religious belief, call me crazy, but i'm pretty sure it's not weird to believe a non religious person would not agree with it or be ok with a law that forces a religious belief on us.

Pretty cut and dry really and not a very groundbreaking statement. :yeshrug:

semtex

:)
Daps
:ufdup:
5n999x.png

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You believe an entire universe came about from nothing. Then claim to represent science when that goes against everything else science teaches. :russ:

You're confused, breh. Devoid of knowledge, understanding and guidance.
that's called a theory and based on chains of chemical and gas, has been proven can happen. for all we know, we're just one of many universes and this one was spawned from another. the thing about being scientific is you can theorize, but what you religious folks are doing are basically saying you know the truth based on an ancient book with no fukking facts or eyewitness accounts other than the men that wrote the book. I mean really?

I'd rather say "I don't know" than some invisible being in the sky you've never seen is manipulating the universe based off a book men wrote thousands of years ago when witches, giants and superstition was prevalent. These ancient men knew exactly what this complex 10s of billion of years of aged supreme being was thinking? riiiiiight. A being of such complexity that created billion of planets is going to talk to the most primitive men. yes I can see it now. Meanwhile logical sense would be to talk to humans TODAY, where theres actual communication technology that can record said being, and project it's teaching into the future forever. If a simple human brain can see how much more logical this is, I think something that created the universe could def see that. I find it insulting to (if there was a) god, that would think a being like this would do the things it did written in the bible.

and we all came from 1 man, and 1 woman, 5,000 years ago? We've already debunked that with fossils and DNA findings, I dont know how clear cut we have to get with science to debunk such silly things.

Last edited:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
that's called a theory and based on chains of chemical and gas, has been proven can happen. for all we know, we're just one of many universes and this one was spawned from another. the thing about being scientific is you can theorize, but what you religious folks are doing are basically saying you know the truth based on an ancient book with no fukking facts or eyewitness accounts other than the men that wrote the book. I mean really?

I'd rather say "I don't know" than some invisible being in the sky you've never seen is manipulating the universe based off a book men wrote thousands of years ago when witches, giants and superstition was prevalent.

The thing about being religious is you can be religious and scientific. :umad:

You lack an answer to the most important question of all: How did life begin?

Your middle and end are invalid with no beginning. Keep studying. Try, try and try again.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The thing about being religious is you can be religious and scientific. :umad:

You lack an answer to the most important question of all: How did life begin?

Your middle and end are invalid with no beginning. Keep studying. Try, try and try again.
see edit. and are you asking me something as simple as how did life begin while claiming you're scientific? if you're scientific you already know the answer to that. :mindblown:

being scientific AND religious is an oxymoron, perhaps you mean spiritual. :usure:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
see edit. and are you asking me something as simple as how did life begin while claiming you're scientific? if you're scientific you already know the answer to that. :mindblown:

being scientific AND religious is an oxymoron, perhaps you mean spiritual. :usure:

Perhaps you don't know enough about world religions and you're generalizing based on your own experiences? IDK why you would say something that silly.

The scientific method was developed by a Muslim. So wouldn't that make pretty much all science oxymoronic?

And yes, I'm asking you how life began. What causes life? How did the universe come into existence? You've already shown limited understanding. But please continue. I would love to hear you explain that. :lupe:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
and we all came from 1 man, and 1 woman, 5,000 years ago? We've already debunked that with fossils and DNA findings, I dont know how clear cut we have to get with science to debunk such silly things.

:russ:
It's like yall can't keep your feet out of your mouths today. If you only knew how clueless you sound. This is a perfect example of why I stay out of these discussions. :snoop:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Perhaps you don't know enough about world religions and you're generalizing based on your own experiences? IDK why you would say something that silly.

The scientific method was developed by a Muslim. So wouldn't that make pretty much all science oxymoronic?

And yes, I'm asking you how life began. What causes life? How did the universe come into existence? You've already shown limited understanding. But please continue. I would love to hear you explain that. :lupe:
asking how the universe came into existence is like asking how god came into existence. however, we've been able to mimic the components of how life begin using gas and molecules which lead to the compounds of basic life.

Muslims created technology, but they were no where near as advanced as we are now. astronomy and algebra, doesn't clash with religious beliefs like they do today. quite simple.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
asking how the universe came into existence is like asking how god came into existence. however, we've been able to mimic the components of how life begin using gas and molecules which lead to the compounds of basic life.

Muslims created technology, but they were no where near as advanced as we are now. astronomy and algebra, doesn't clash with religious beliefs like they do today. quite simple.

So people who lived centuries ago weren't as technologically advanced as we are today? This shyt is groundbreaking, b. :lupe:

Also, I find it funny how "we" have been able to mimic, as you say, but "nothing" was able to do sooo much more. So if you're less than nothing, why should I listen to anything you say? :heh:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
So people who lived centuries ago weren't as technologically advanced as we are today? This shyt is groundbreaking, b. :lupe:

Also, I find it funny how "we" have been able to mimic, as you say, but "nothing" was able to do sooo much more. So if you're less than nothing, why should I listen to anything you say? :heh:
:snoop: